1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

New guy posting first issue!

I can't seem to download apps via PreCentral feed using Preware. PreThemer, WebOS Patches, Palm Web etc all work fine. Its just PreCentral which will not work. When i try to install i receive the attached error. This happens for any app.

I have restarted the phone several times and updated the feeds but to no avail. Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Furious
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious View Post
    Hi everyone,

New guy posting first issue!

I can't seem to download apps via PreCentral feed using Preware. PreThemer, WebOS Patches, Palm Web etc all work fine. Its just PreCentral which will not work. When i try to install i receive the attached error. This happens for any app.

I have restarted the phone several times and updated the feeds but to no avail. Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Furious
    Does this happen only on GSM, or on Wifi too?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Happens to me as well. I usually do my app downloading via Wifi.
    When you load the Preware, search through to see if there is a WebOs update or patch. Install this and then try reloading your applications, you may have to reboot if the system doesn't do prompt to. I had the same issue and I thought that is how I fixed the issue.

Also make sure that you are not attempting to load a Theme if you already have one installed. You have to remove your installed theme to install a new one.

Hope this helps!! Good luck..........
    No help I'm afraid. It's just a random failure. Very very frustrating.
    Twice now I've had the phone completely reset, losing all my data, music, and photos. Although I've been a huge Palm fan from way back, this frustration with apps is starting to make me seriously regret this purchase. I have the feeling that Palm is on the way out. The G phones are looking better every day.