1.    #1  
    So I've been having problems with my Pre. A theme is installed but I can't install it & just other random things that shouldn't be they way they are. I was wondering, would doctoring the phone to version 1.2.1 (because I liked the fact that it erased the whole drive of the phone.) and then updating it to version 1.3.5.1 mess it up? Or would it be the same as if I updated it to each version on it's own? I just don't know if making such a big jump in software versions is good or not.
    Dr. to 1.2.1 first will be fine!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Dr. to 1.2.1 first will be fine!
    Cool thanks. I just didn't feel like doctoring the phone with 1.3.5.1 will fix everything 100% since it doesn't erase the USB drive. I just don't trust it. Haha. =) Thanks a lot though.
    I would suggest a full erase followed by doctor to 1.3.5.1 instead.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I would suggest a full erase followed by doctor to 1.3.5.1 instead.
    Why do you suggest that? I want something that will erase everything from the Pre. I want it to be like if it was fresh out of the box. No nothing. Doesn't a full erase still keep hidden files & what not in the pre?
    device info>reset options>full erase. THAn webosdoctor 1.2.1. THAn webosdoctor 1.3.5.1...fresh as new..

nOTE: backup all files first..