Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, this is happening to me. I don't think I did anything wrong and have also rebooted the phone. The Palm App store is down for me.

On the other hand I have no problems with using file coaster to get homebrew apps.

I hope they get this fixed soon.
    back up for me too but the downloadstill fails.
    Download Failed.
    pah, what's up?
    Still down.. Maybe a Virus in the server? Who knows
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Me too -- same problem. I could download the Haiti app, but not several other apps I tried. I notice the free (new) apps have are saying they have zero downloads, which strikes me as unusual, so I would guess it's a widespread problem.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Are you saying that you have back the App Catalog? I still have no access at all. With me it started with the update of the WebOs sofdtware. Moreover that was installed without my permission. Great all automatic but that was really a bad move. I can't do anything.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    feel bad I threw it in a wood chipper
    It's back up and working. I finally was able to install dictionary. Which I recommend. Also the app catalog seems quicker now. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this too?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hey Guys: I had to run the Emergency Patch Migration tool again. I was getting errors and could not install anything. Now everything is working fine, but this is the second time I have had to run the migration tool....
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    what migration tool? I now show 4 apps have failed to install.
    It's an app in Preware, which you can access either through Preware, or through webOS Quick Install.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    this doesn't work for me either. I can bring up the app catalog but nothing will install. Also when I tap on my bag that takes me to my apps, I have a no-name app that looks like it's trying to install. I can't delete it or pause it. I don't even know what it is. I have looked alphabetically and everything is there.
    the 'nudie' app is just swimsuits from what I hear(see reviews) so it's not that. Are they pushing the flash update maybe? I can see the catalog, but no images with the apps, nor can I see preview images.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Well mine still did not work- and my phone stared to run slower- so I called tech support- 2.5 hours later- all is well- they had me run a new webos doctor on it. Now all apps down load and work again. Tech said a few people were having the problem after the last os upgrade and the app upgrade.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12