Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I subscribe to a Google Group and when messages are posted to the group, I of course get an email. I cannot read the body of the email from these messages on my Pre. I get the email, but can only see the footer that Google adds to the message. The entire content of the message is not visible in the mail app on the Pre.

Very strange. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I don't know about viewing Google Groups postings in emails, but on the web, I have found a workaround (which doesn't always work!). * I first noticed this in June '09 and the solution for me is still the same. Turn off the Java script and tilt the photo, alternating between potrait and landscape mode. I honestly believe that Google is afraid of WebOS and that is why they make it harder for us. If they made it easier everyone would realize WebOS is superior to Android and ALL other mobile OS's.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    On the Pre while on a web page, go to the top left and click "Web" and on the drop-down menu, select "Preferences", and then slide the JavaScript switch to off. Remember to turn JavaScript back on for other web pages (non-Google Groups) as they may not be viewed correctly with this off.

Kudos are appreciated!
  4. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I think the OP is talking about email in the actual email app, which your tip will not help. I too have a similar problem with emails that get forwarded from Lotus Notes. Apparently there is a bug on the Pre side, not sure what the status might be on that though. Search for Lotus Notes threads, it is mentioned in one of them.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre