1.    #1  
    I wonder if there is way to creat bar code images that would be read by a scanner?

For example, my local grocery stores (2), my library, the drugstore, our gym and one other all give you a small keytag with a bar code. It would be great if there was an app that would create the code as a screen image to be scanned so I dont have to carry all those keytags.
    how bout one that reads bar codes and tells iu where the cheaspest one is?
    WOG Card Keeper, $1.99
    I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
    You can create bar codes on the Pre, but they could only be read by a camera based bar code reader. Most bar code readers are laser based and would think you put a mirror over the scanner when they look at the Pre screen.

Try http://justoneclubcard.com
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinamn2224 View Post
    how bout one that reads bar codes and tells iu where the cheaspest one is?
    Discussed too many times already. Search other threads for info why/why not possible....check the thread for PreQR. I think it's mentioned by the app's author.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    You can create bar codes on the Pre, but they could only be read by a camera based bar code reader. Most bar code readers are laser based and would think you put a mirror over the scanner when they look at the Pre screen.

Try Just One Club Card - Combine All Of Your Club Cards
    Hold the Pre at about a 45 degree angle from the laser scanner, it works. I have no trouble getting Best Buy and Blockbuster laser scanners to work, however the self-checkout scanners at the local supermarket do not work.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireFrog View Post
    Hold the Pre at about a 45 degree angle from the laser scanner, it works. I have no trouble getting Best Buy and Blockbuster laser scanners to work, however the self-checkout scanners at the local supermarket do not work.
    Hmm, interesting. Do you have any screen protector?

It told me.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireFrog View Post
    so what have you done to get the bar code on your pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetrains View Post
    so what have you done to get the bar code on your pre?
    There are websites that will generate bar codes for you. Or just load bar code images.

It told me.
    Anyone have any luck in getting WOG Card Keeper to work?
    So far I'm 0 for 4 with it!
    Thanks!