1.    #1  
    My photos app has lost it's connection with facebook. I checked it and the login is correct. I went ahead and deleted the account within the photos app and re-installed it with the same result.

Any suggestions on how to get it linked again?

For more info, it now appears the facebook integration in contacts is not syncing, all contacts are there, but have not been updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetrains View Post
    My photos app has lost it's connection with facebook. I checked it and the login is correct. I went ahead and deleted the account within the photos app and re-installed it with the same result.

Any suggestions on how to get it linked again?

For more info, it now appears the facebook integration in contacts is not syncing, all contacts are there, but have not been updated.
    You should try to remove the Facebook account from contacts, not from the photo app. After you do so, reinstall it and give it some time to pull the contacts back into your Pre.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    I ended up doing a webos doctor reinstall for other reasons. now I cannot set up the fb account in photos. Is there something I am missing?
  4.    #4  
    does anyone have any suggestions? I am at a loss to figure out why the photos app will not communicate with facebook, all other FB integration works.

calendar - yes
    contacts - yes
    photos - NO
  5.    #5  
    palm chat got me hooked up. Turns my problem was I was adding it too many times. When I set up phone I added FB to contacts and to calendar. Then when I went to add to phots, it did not work. I was supposed to add to one (either contacts or calendar) and it will add the rest. By entering it in more than one place, I messed it up.
    So what did you do to fix the problem? Remove FB from everywhere and then add back to contacts?
  7.    #7  
    yes. Palm chat walked through removal of all FB accounts (note the FB app does not count, you can leave it alone.)

Added calendar only and it populated contacts and photos automatically.
    I am currently having this problem, and am currently syncing... And it worked great...thanks for the info!
    Yeah I've had this same issue crop up on me recently. The same solution posted here worked for me.