1.    #1  
    I'm proud to introduce you our first webOS app: Mail Lists.

With Mail Lists you can create, manage and use mailing lists. You can use your mailing lists directly in Contacts, Email and Universal Search, and also in the app you can compose to each entire list, or some contacts from a list. It stores your last selection, so you can keep a selection of your preferred contacts for each list.

The app will be available for purchase in the App Catalog, and will cost $2.99.

Some screenshots:

Last edited by deCorvett; 01/19/2010 at 08:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    awesome...will this only work with email, or will it also compose a messaging list? I am so needing a messaging list.
  3.    #3  
    Currently it only works with email, just now. We have plans to empower muh more the app, with other functionalities (i.e. cloud backup, SMS, more integration with system apps).

We have various approaches with SMS, but right now isn't ready, and the easiest one isn't possible right now using Mojo, so we have to research other solutions.
    Last edited by deCorvett; 01/18/2010 at 07:16 AM.
  4.    #4  
    As I'm european, I don't have access to the paid apps in the App Catalog, so I can't access to my own app .

If you want, please post here your thoughts about the app: overall opinion, your wishlists for the app, if you think there is something missing that is a must have for the app...

feel free to post anything.
    Last edited by deCorvett; 01/19/2010 at 08:23 AM.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I just found your lite version and am trialing it. This will be one of the most useful apps available. I hope it does include SMS lists soon and a means to back up, even if it is a file sent via email that can later be imported.

I did notice one issue with the trial version. When creating a list, seems the default text in the list name entry ('List Name') does not always go away. I found that at times it does, at other times it does not, depending on how you went about typing the text. For example, if you just start typing as soon as the list create screen appears, it tends to go away. But if you make a mistake or change your mind about the list name and back space all the way back, 'List Name' reappears and then never goes away. The list is still created, but nevertheless it is annoying.

Thank you for developing this very useful application. I will look for updates to the lite version anticipating you will correct this issue.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I just found your lite version and am trialing it. This will be one of the most useful apps available. I hope it does include SMS lists soon and a means to back up, even if it is a file sent via email that can later be imported.

I did notice one issue with the trial version. When creating a list, seems the default text in the list name entry ('List Name') does not always go away. I found that at times it does, at other times it does not, depending on how you went about typing the text. For example, if you just start typing as soon as the list create screen appears, it tends to go away. But if you make a mistake or change your mind about the list name and back space all the way back, 'List Name' reappears and then never goes away. The list is still created, but nevertheless it is annoying.

Thank you for developing this very useful application. I will look for updates to the lite version anticipating you will correct this issue.
    Thanks for reporting!!! We're trying to facing some problems with Ares, and I think this one would be one of them.

Good news about SMS lists: Mail Lists 0.8.0 is submitted to the App Catalog with basic SMS support (webOS integration to be done). Of course, there will be a lite version too.

Now that Mail Lists starts beeing that I wanted it to be, I'll start working in the backup system for lists. Release Date to be announced, as all you can figure.