Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Wondering if anyone has used this decoder?

preQR (Web)

Looks like its used for QR Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
    interesting im willing to try it out
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Just downloaded it and tested it out with the barcode below. I took the image from the screen so the barcode was much larger than it would be normally, but it did work.

I just tried it and it works great. I used to have an app for this on my Instink and had fun with it, so I'm glad it works now on my favorite phone.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Works ok, our camera's lack or autofocus is still the achilles' heel. If only we had a way to get a normal barcode scanner without holding a lens to the back of the phone!
    I cant get it to recognize anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I cant get it to recognize anything.
    Did you try the QR code posted above? It worked for me. Then I googled and tried a couple of others. So far, so good.

Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Just downloaded it and tested it out with the barcode below. I took the image from the screen so the barcode was much larger than it would be normally, but it did work.

<picture of a code>
    worked perfectly to webos-internals.
    I've used it and it works well. I was using BeeTagg's software on the Centro, so this is a great replacement. Still use BeeTagg to generate QRCodes though.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Will this get released into the App Catalog anytime soon?
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Does anyone have the issue where when you touch the camera icon, the app just freezes and you're not able to start the camera app until you restart your Pre?
    not me, that's obviously not normal. Did you try uninstall and reinstalling? What OS version are you running?
  13. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I tried it but still having a hard time understanding the usefulness. I googled the barcodes and it seems to be a Japanese thing. What am I missing here?
    Haha, nice!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Haha, nice!
    LOL

Anybody else having issues with sluggish response or wrong decoding results with the barcode app here: QR deCODEr ?
    i haven't been able to make any of the barcode apps work because the palm camera can't focus up close... any help?