1.    #1  
    I think that it would be really useful to have a TV guide application for the Palm Pre. You would be able to see the schedule for the next few days and you could select any shows that you wanted to see and they would automatically be added to your calendar. I had a TV guide on my Palm Centro and I really miss it and I think it would be even better on Web OS. What does everyone else think?
    seems like a solid idea
  3.    #3  
    I've tried using tv .comoki.com but it doesn't save my preferences
    I use AOL TV for listings. It's customized for iPhones so it works perfect with the Pre screen.

TV Listings - AOL Television

Put the shortcut on the launcher and you'll get there quick.

I do agree that calendar integration from an app could be useful.
    I've been using wireless.tvguide.com but would love a native app.
    Visor->650->Pre
    This is what I'm currently working on.
    http://forums.precentral.net/airkrft...plication.html
    After the 1.4 update this site looks great on the Palm pre.

TiVo Mobile scheduling lets you use your iPhone, BlackBerry, Palm Pre, or other cell phone to schedule recordings on your TiVo DVR. With TiVo Mobile, you can:

View current TV listings
    Search for shows by title, actor, director, or keyword
    Browse lists of most popular shows or daily picks.
    When you find a show you want to record, simply decide whether you want to record just that episode or every episode of the series, then TiVo Mobile will send the recording request to your TiVo DVR.
    To get the TiVo Mobile application, just go to m.tivo.com on your phone's web browser.

Palm V -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Centro -> Palm Pre Plus
    Hi there,

i already wrote a TV-Guide for webos for the german tv. It would be very easy to implement US Shows to it. But i need a legal source (in xml would be great) which allows me to use the broadcast informations. Any idea?
    Super cool idea, I'd buy it.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by amiroo View Post
    Hi there,

i already wrote a TV-Guide for webos for the german tv. It would be very easy to implement US Shows to it. But i need a legal source (in xml would be great) which allows me to use the broadcast informations. Any idea?
    Does TVGuide.com not have an API that allows developers to connect to their listings? Surely they would seeing as they are one of the biggest sources for getting show times..
    Quote Originally Posted by amiroo View Post
    Hi there,

Have you looked at xmltv?