1.    #1  
    have an account with radiotime and I can log in but then can't listen to any stations. I can stream podcasts with drpodder and the engadget app fine, can watch youtube videos so its not streaming or the connection. Tried resetting and powering off then on. Still doesn't work. Anyone have any suggestions or experiencing the same problem right now? I'd love to listen to the nfl playoffs with it since i'm stick at work and the NFL app no longer has audio feeds. Thanks!
    I have no solution for you...my problem is equally irritating. I have an online Radiotime account, and cannot sign in on my phone...tried two different phones, did a bunch of back and forth emailing with Radiotime and there is no apparent solution. Also, when I bypass the sign in on the phone and try to search for specific radio stations it does not pull them up, but pulls up random stations instead, including if I try radio stations that are saved in my online profile (so I know they are available on Radiotime). Still a cool app, but not as useful/easy as I had originally hoped.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  3.    #3  
    yeah that's completely frustrating. I had a hard time logging in, like I'd click sign in repeatedly before it would let me log in. Couldn't listen when I bypassed the log in either. This would be a top 5 app for me if it would work. The worst part another guy at work has a $15 prepaid nokia phone with a regular radio on it and he's been listening to the games. Brutal.hopefully RadioTime will get it fixed. I don't know why but maybe this has something to do with webos 1.3.5.1.
    I don't know about it having anything to do with 1.3.5.1, since I've had the problem since the app first appeared in the app catalogue...believe that was during 1.3.1? OTOH, I couldn't find a way to listen to the Vikes game online even on my computer today...stations kept saying the stream was blocked...?

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjparfekt View Post
    have an account with radiotime and I can log in but then can't listen to any stations. I can stream podcasts with drpodder and the engadget app fine, can watch youtube videos so its not streaming or the connection. Tried resetting and powering off then on. Still doesn't work. Anyone have any suggestions or experiencing the same problem right now? I'd love to listen to the nfl playoffs with it since i'm stick at work and the NFL app no longer has audio feeds. Thanks!
    RadioTime doesn't stream anything directly. RadioTime only organizes and directs to streams. The chance that every single stream is down is a virtual impossibility. It's definitely not an issue with the application itself seeing as the application uses the same HTML5 that every other streaming application uses.

A question, what patches do you have installed?

Doc
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    I have no solution for you...my problem is equally irritating. I have an online Radiotime account, and cannot sign in on my phone...tried two different phones, did a bunch of back and forth emailing with Radiotime and there is no apparent solution. Also, when I bypass the sign in on the phone and try to search for specific radio stations it does not pull them up, but pulls up random stations instead, including if I try radio stations that are saved in my online profile (so I know they are available on Radiotime). Still a cool app, but not as useful/easy as I had originally hoped.
    I don't have any emails from you about the application so I'm not sure who you're communicating with about the program. The only way that you wouldn't be able to sign in on your phone is if the username and password are entered incorrectly. Please use the link below to retrieve your exact username and password (case sensitive):

https://radiotime.com/SendPassword.aspx

Not all stations are available in the application. A detailed explanation can be found in the application Help under "Where is station XYZ?!" Short answer is that the Pre only supports a limited set of audio codecs (mp3, aac, aac+, amr-nb). WMA and Flash stations will not work in the Pre so they are excluded from search and listing results. There's also licensing issues where certain networks (such as Clear Channel) do not allow streaming to mobile devices.

Doc
    Doc,

We've exchanged six emails on the issue...I just forwarded 'em to you. We came to the conclusion that nothing could be done, so I just listen on my phone without signing in.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Doc,

We've exchanged six emails on the issue...I just forwarded 'em to you. We came to the conclusion that nothing could be done, so I just listen on my phone without signing in.
    There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to sign in. What we need to do is figure out what patches everybody has installed here and remove the offending patch. What patches have you installed? On an unpatched Pre, fresh install of WebOS 1.3.5.1, the only thing that would prevent a user from signing in would be having an incorrect username/password combination or a non-alphanumeric password. There shouldn't be anything special about your account that would prevent signing in. What is your username on RadioTime? How long are you waiting for the sign in?

I'm determined to get to the bottom of the issue as yours is the only situation of a user not being able to sign in that hasn't been resolved through some simple fix (usually just resending the username/password combo or having to show a user how to capitalize a letter on the Pre).

Doc
    I've tried on a vanilla Pre, as well, due to an exchange for a completely different issue. I have waited up to 15 minutes. User name is Blaize, pw is alphanumeric. Patches as follows:

4x4 Icons v3
    Add Date - MM/DD
    Battery Icon as Percent
    Call Duration in Call Log
    Enable Add/Delete Pages
    Flashlight in Device Menu
    Gesture Tap for Info and Delete
    GestureClick Conext Menu
    Hide App Vendors
    Hide Media Sync
    Hide Musicplayer App
    Hide Nascar App
    Hide Quick Launch Bar
    Improved Filename Format
    Multi Mod
    Open to Alarm List
    PDF Redux
    Personal Avatar Left Side
    Show Actual Battery Percent
    SMS Tone per Contact
    Swap Reply2All for Move
    Unhide Dev Mode Icon
    Unthrottle download manager
    Wrap Pages

LINUX APPLICATIONS
    Diffstat
    Extract PDF Viewer Application
    GNU Patch

SERVICE
    Package Manager Service
    SysToolsMgr Service

APPLICATIONS
    Brain Challenge
    Brightness Unlinked
    Checkbook
    drPodder
    engadget
    FillUps
    Flixter
    Free Klondike Solitaire
    Google Calendar Search
    JSTop
    LED Torch
    Luna Manager
    Made Simple for webOS
    Music Player (Remix)
    Pandora
    Paratrooper Mini
    PDF View
    Pink Pad
    Preopoly
    Presteroids
    Preware
    Quick Event
    RadioTime
    Shortcovers
    Simon
    What Does That Say?!
    wikiHow
    Zilch Lite

That's everything...let me know what you come up with, either here or @ my email address. Thanks.

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Looking into it. It's going to take awhile to go through all of those patches and apps.

Doc
    Thanks.

Just a bump to this thread, Up until recently radiotime has been working great for me Pre2 2.1, now I just buffer on multiple stations. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail.

Any suggestions DocLee?
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdgoeson4ever View Post
    Just a bump to this thread, Up until recently radiotime has been working great for me Pre2 2.1, now I just buffer on multiple stations. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail.

Any suggestions DocLee?
    Little bit late to respond but remove the adblocker/Maxblocker patch.

Doc
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein