1.    #1  
    Tonight all my stocks are showing N/A for their quote data, and tapping on them brings up an error dialog saying the stock can't be loaded. I've tried deleting and readding a stock to no avail. Anyone else seeing this?
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash
  2.    #2  
    ...and it's working again. Nevermind!
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash
    Quote Originally Posted by gregstoll View Post
    ...and it's working again. Nevermind!
    There's a brief period every night when our quote provider resets data for the day. It usually occurs around midnight (EST) and lasts no more than a minute or two.
  4.    #4  
    Hah, OK. I guess I just got unlucky :-) Thanks for the info!
    hello, Your apps are great. I write to you in desperation. For the life of me, I don't know WHY Palm did not offer full navigation proprties via keyboard. By navigation I mean cursor movement on a document as well. The idea behind the palm is that you can is it with one palm. But I think it rather ridiculous that you 'need' to press the orange button to highlight something while at the same time touching the screen?. What if you CANT use both hands at the same time?. While any regular phone would allow highlite with the use of one hand, palm phone does not. I seriously thaought this phone would br the perfect union of touchscreen with hardware keys, but sadly,I was mistaken. I DON't WANT TO TOUCH THE DAMN SCREEN FOR EVERY MOVEMENT I MAKE, I WOULD APPRECIATE THE CHOICE TO EITHER LOCK THE SCREEN, SO ONLY HARDKEY NAVIGATION IS ALLOWED IN ALLLL PROGRAMS, OR TO UNLOCK SCREEN TO USE IT's FULL TOUCH SCREEN CAPABILITIES.( My message in second post, sorry too long, didn't fit)
    Your a fellow Palm user, doesn't that bother you?. Can you help me?. If you can't maybe create a program to incorporate zoom, in google maps via keayboard commands, scrolling with keyboard in all apps. Scrolling even in launcher, that would be awesome. Help me spread the word, plus it's horrible that we still have no document editor, that's so sad. That is so basic, to think these silly people are so worried about camera video, & everything else, & forget the true reason why PDA's exist, to increase productivity.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    has morestocks integrated 4 sig figs or decimal places for every stock yet? ... last time i used the trial version a few months ago and it was useless for penny stocks

edit: Just re-downloaded the trial and yes! you can now see 4 decimal places for penny stocks!
    Last edited by Jumpman6235; 02/18/2010 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpman6235 View Post
    has morestocks integrated 4 sig figs or decimal places for every stock yet? ... last time i used the trial version a few months ago and it was useless for penny stocks

edit: Just re-downloaded the trial and yes! you can now see 4 decimal places for penny stocks!
    You got it! We even support fractional shares if you enter transactions.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    For about the last 6 hours today MoreStocks has been exhibiting the behavior described by the OP. Are there problems ATM? Or is there something I should do to fix?

Thanks,
    - Mark
    There is an outage with our data provider. We're working on it. I'll post an update as soon as more information is available.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook