1.    #1  
    I am the lead developer from Engine Equals Car We currently have the applications in the catalog listed below and would like to have a area to gather beta testers for new apps and upgrades, discuss what we are doing in our applications and how to make them better.

Current Applications:
    Mine Searcher
    Media Remote (with PC view and control)
    Peg IQ (Paid and free ad supported)
    Easy Stopwatch
    Gone Fishin'

If interested in being a beta tester email: beta@engineequalscar.com and let us know network (sprint, verizon, ect...) pre or pixi, and applications that you currently have by us.
    Last edited by tonyparisi; 01/16/2010 at 09:44 AM.
    sign me up.
    I love the Peg IQ game, btw
  4. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Thanks Tony. I'm using Easy Stopwatch. Looks really nice compared to the others out there.

Suggestions:
    - a better icon ;-)
    - in each lap time row, seeing the time that the lap was taken would be great
    - adding a count down timer

Thanks!
    Would like to be a tester. Thanks.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    count me in
  7.    #7  
    We are currently doing beta testing for a new application but to send you information please email beta@engineequalscar.com with the information asked for in the first post.

--- Thank you for all who helped with this version 1.0.0 is in the catalog today! Look for a new beta 1 coming this week.
    Last edited by tonyparisi; 02/01/2010 at 01:26 PM.