Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Now this works fine in gmail, but if I inadvertently delete a message (something I seem to do a few times a day) in my pop account, I can't move it back to the inbox. When I select move folder and click inbox, the inbox checkmark "bounces" for a second and the goes back to trash. I end up having to forward the message to myself to get it back in my inbox. Is this a known issue?
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I posted about this issue back in July. No one cares. Frustrating, but if you have more than one email account, you can rescue the email....

If you forward the "trashed" email to another account, you can save it.

Wish they would just fix the issue, though. ...maybe after we get Flash, the most over-hyped, battery killing app/feature of all time... ;-)

Cheers...

...just re-read your post... you knew about the forwarding thing... nevermind... ;-)
    Last edited by ToddK; 01/16/2010 at 06:27 AM.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Yes. It is frustrating. At least I know I'm not crazy now. I don't understand why it works with gmail, but not my other account. Thanks for the reply.
    Do you check your inbox when you do that? I noticed yesterday when I was undeleting something that the checkmark was still on trash/went back to trash, but the e-mail went to my inbox just fine, as always.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    If you re-read the OP's message, (which I had to do BTW), he mentions the check mark first appears in the inbox, then "bounces" back to the trash. (that's a good description IMO)
    Been like this since I got the Pre and from what I read a known issue they have not addressed yet. hopefully they will in future updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    If you re-read the OP's message, (which I had to do BTW), he mentions the check mark first appears in the inbox, then "bounces" back to the trash. (that's a good description IMO)
    Yes, I know; that's what happened to me, as well. But my message still went to the Inbox.