1.    #1  
    I'm completely fed up with the half-a** job done by SplashData and mCraig. First not working post 1.3.5, and second lack of features. I know it can be done, but i'm far from being a developer myself so I kindly ask the ones here to look into it. Here are some suggestions:

• Ability to search through all catagories, including personals
    • Ability to post from the app
    • Ability to actually reply to all ads from the app, including personals (again)
    • Ability to view pics in photo app

These are just a few suggestions that I have but i'm sure, there's more the great minds on this forum can think of.
  2.    #2  
    No takers yet??? Come on, I know some people live on Craigslist, like myself...
    sounds like youre really fixed on those personals
    Ya this app would be so nice
    Bad things happen on craigslist
  6.    #6  
    not so much fixated... It's pretty amusing to read through some of them tho lol. But I'm sure, like myself, there are plenty of people who use craigslist for many reasons. I've seen a really good one on my co-workers hero called craigsphone. It was simple but it worked.
    I just wish craigslist would make a mobile version of their site.
    I thought MCraig was a craigslist app. There are two versions. Do a search for it in catalog.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Isn't there a patched version that allows the Personals and such to be viewed? Maybe that is what RanGT means by the two versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    I thought MCraig was a craigslist app. There are two versions. Do a search for it in catalog.
    The OP mentioned they were looking for an alternative to MCraig as they aren't satisfied with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    The OP mentioned they were looking for an alternative to MCraig as they aren't satisfied with it.
    Whoops, next time i'll read Sorry
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  12.    #12  
    Its not quite that were not satisfied. It doesn't work...