1.    #1  
    Downloading now, while I didnt have an issue with the game crashing, maybe it'll help others.
    hmm it downloaded for me but is stuck on install
  3.    #3  
    It downloaded for me and installed fine. I played it for about half hour with no problems, though like I said before, never had any problems previously.

Would be interesting though if it helps the crashes that others were seeing.
    does anyone know what this does?
    it installed now, no issues but like you I never had any with this app
    still crashes...
    it could just be me trying to figure out what the update did but it seems to be faster at loading
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    seems to load faster & still crashes.
    Installing it now. I'm reading reviews of it and it seems to erase your progress in the game.

Update - Noticed new game icon and it didnt erase my game data.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Installing it now. I'm reading reviews of it and it seems to erase your progress in the game.
    I updated to it and it did not erase my game progress, was all still there.
    Still had my game progress. I updated while multitasking and no reboots and it didn't bring back my crashing problems. Also, turning the music back off does not seem to reinduce crashing as it did previously either.
    it doesn't fix the problems for me.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Mine is running better, seems to go easier on memory. I was able to open Quick Dialer, Calendar, web browser, messaging app, while the game was running before getting a too many cards error and it didn't slow down WebOS too much. So far so good.