1.    #1  
    I am a developer, and use the code previously posted on the MotionApps site to detect if I am running Classic. I went to the web site to look to see if there is an update version of RunningOnMotionAppsClassic() but could not even find the old one.

Will RunningOnMotionAppsClassic() report true for the Pixi? What about the pre plus and pixi plus?

I want my app to be prepared for devices before I hear from users, as I have my apps behave somewhat different if running webOS.
    Classic Compatibility Guide document is a part of Classic Certification Kit which is available in developer section on our web site (http://www.motionapps.com/classic/developers).

Code snippet that is provided in that document detects that Palm OS application is running on Classic. It will detect Classic on any device it is running on, including Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus.
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic by MotionApps View Post
    Code snippet that is provided ... will detect Classic on any device it is running on, including Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus.
    Great; that is what I wanted to know. I guess I mismembered the code snippet as being in the developer FAQ instead of the compatibility document, which I also have.

There are several changes my app does when running on the Pre, but I suspect they will all equally apply to other devices under Classic so I am fine with a generic indication.

Thanks for the verification.