1.    #1  
    I'm unsure if anyone here can help, but here goes!

I am conscious that there are far more App's available on the US market than presently available here in the UK.

It's a little frustrating as I'm frequently reading posts throughout the board and loading up my App Catalog only to be left with the 'no application found' message.

I'm sure the UK market will catch up in the end, but in the short term - is there any way of exporting palm-approved applications from your phone and making them available for download to non-US residents? (In the same way I install homebrews).

On a side note, I posted in another thread recently that I was having issues with the two available flashlight homebrew applications. Neither app seem to function with the flash on my unit - I assume there must be a difference between US and UK handsets, or perhaps the software version (I'm running 1.3.5.2).

Any help would be appreciated,

I'm particularly hoping to get a copy of the SlipSlide, Digiclock/Timepiece, and working Flashlight app's.

Regards,

Chris
    @yalden
    The "My Flashlight" app works fine on my O2 uk handset with WebOS 1.3.5.2 there is a service that you need to install with it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    @yalden
    The "My Flashlight" app works fine on my O2 uk handset with WebOS 1.3.5.2 there is a service that you need to install with it.
    Ah I didn't download any additional service item, any info? Thanks for the reply!
    Quote Originally Posted by yalden View Post
    Ah I didn't download any additional service item, any info? Thanks for the reply!
    Search and download SysToolsMgr Service in Preware