1.    #1  
    Ever since Google Reader updated, my "Feeds" app won't allow me to mark articles as "read." I logged out and then back in - which fixed my initial issue of my feeds not showing up from Google. But still can't mark any feeds as "read" - even if I click the article and actually read it.

Is there a fix out there? Or do I need to switch to another RSS reader?
    I have been having lots of issues with Feeds also, mine will go through periods of up to a day where I can't load the feeds from Google. I think it is definitly an issue with the app, so hopefully there is an update soon.
    I now use Google Reader mobile for my feeds instead of Feeds because of this issue. I would expect Deliciousmorsel to promptly fix their applications when they break. I know that they have no control over changes Google makes, but they have been very quiet since we have all started experiencing this problem. I don't complain if a free app breaks and the developer takes his time to fix it, but this is a paid app. Minimally they should put a note on their web site stating an approximate date for a fix.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    I now use Google Reader mobile for my feeds instead of Feeds because of this issue. I would expect Deliciousmorsel to promptly fix their applications when they break. I know that they have no control over changes Google makes, but they have been very quiet since we have all started experiencing this problem. I don't complain if a free app breaks and the developer takes his time to fix it, but this is a paid app. Minimally they should put a note on their web site stating an approximate date for a fix.
    I agree wholeheartedly. It's just easier to have the notifications point directly to the app where I can read them, ya know?

One other feature I'd like to see is selective notifications as some feeds I don't need to be notified about.