1.    #1  
    Anybody using Echo to sync to Palm Desktop? Seems pretty expensive and I can't get the trial to work, so just wondering if anyone had any success with this.

Thanks!
    Yes, I have it working, no problems. Do you have the latest version of Palm Desktop installed? What kind of problems are you having?

Dave
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    shoot, i downloaded chapura/echo to my laptop (dell e1505 with xp, 2gb ram and blah blah blah)

my computer ran so slow almost instantly that I thought I was going to have to reinstall my os, which I did just over a month ago.... ...

so I uninstalled chapura and no change in performance. so I did a system resotore and then ie8 wouldn't work. I didn't have firefox installed at that time (i do now) and couldn't find another way to get to the web, which kind of makes my laptop useless mostly....

so I tried another sys restore to an earlier date and all is just as smooth as before.

i'm a little afraid of running it again.....
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I am also looking for feedback on Echo. I should be getting my Pre this week.
    Nicky
  5.    #5  
    I have the latest version of Palm Desktop. I just cannot get it to connect and sync. Nothing I do seems to work and now that the trial is over, I have just given up.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I got mine syncing through Echo. I love it. It is working exactly like I needed it to.
    Nicky
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    I have the latest version of Palm Desktop. I just cannot get it to connect and sync. Nothing I do seems to work and now that the trial is over, I have just given up.
    What kind of errors are you seeing? Maybe we can help you through them.

Dave
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    How are you connecting to your computer? I seem to have to have BT and WiFi running.
    Nicky
    I used echo for the trial period, and loved it so much, i pulled the trigger and bought it. The first time it syncs, takes a long time, but after that, it should sync your calendar, you contacts, your to do list and memo in 30 seconds assuming you're not adding too many things.

I sync with my palm desktop at the office. But when I try to sync at home, what i noticed is that it tries to sync as if for the first time, so I've decided to just sync with the office desktop.

Does anyone else sync with more than one computer?