1.    #1  
    have been trying to tether my laptop through usb for awhile now and can't figure it out. I know there is a ton of info out there on it, but nothing seems to work for me I've read all the tutorials still notta can't even seem to find where to pay for the mytether program... can anyone help? I have a lil more than basic computer skills. I have windows 7 and the new update for web OS.
    Help?
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ace23jc View Post
    have been trying to tether my laptop through usb for awhile now and can't figure it out. I know there is a ton of info out there on it, but nothing seems to work for me I've read all the tutorials still notta can't even seem to find where to pay for the mytether program... can anyone help? I have a lil more than basic computer skills. I have windows 7 and the new update for web OS.
    Help?
    You can obtain and pay for My Thether, as well as get instructions on how to install and run the program, at My Tether : Tethering for Palm Pre - turn your Palm Pre into 3G WiFi router!.
    I found that installing palm sdk is the best way to get novacom on your computer, other methods failed for me. Also you need to know if you have 32 or 64 bit version of windows.