Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1.    #161  
    And the good news is we have a fix for the freeze issue that SqyArc and some other users noticed. The performance has been improved significantly as well. If you have WebOS v1.3.5 or later, please give a try to the next version to be released as beta today or tomorrow.

Regards.
  2.    #162  
    v0.7.1 beta (requires WebOS 1.3.5 or above) is now available here. Here is the change log:

-- Fixed occasional freezes that were happening during game play
    -- Speed optimizations
    -- In-game back button replaced with quit key

Regards.
    Last edited by KalemSoft; 01/21/2010 at 05:55 PM.
    The new version fixes freezes - great work
    7.1 is much much better! thanks
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    definitely a big improvement thank you for the speedy update
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    As a purchaser, I'd like to know if you're planning on implementing soft onscreen touch controls, like visualboy advance. It'd be really nice. Thanks.
    purchased nesem a few days ago and i am impressed. To me, playing nintendo on my pre is one of the coolest things a phone can do. Havent seen an iphone do that. Anyways, sometimes it is a little slow but then seems to pick back up. every now and then a game will freeze. i found that if you touch the upperleft corner were it says nesem, it seems to unfreeze the game . originally i loaded 700 roms, but then realized that was a little overkill, and maybe contributing to the slow processing. ive got about 40-50 roms now and it is working a lot better. However, I have noticed that my battery life is down. my battery has been drainging fairly quick, even when i dont run nesem that day. anyone else experiencing this problem??
  8.    #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by depaulballin View Post
    purchased nesem a few days ago and i am impressed. To me, playing nintendo on my pre is one of the coolest things a phone can do. Havent seen an iphone do that. Anyways, sometimes it is a little slow but then seems to pick back up. every now and then a game will freeze. i found that if you touch the upperleft corner were it says nesem, it seems to unfreeze the game . originally i loaded 700 roms, but then realized that was a little overkill, and maybe contributing to the slow processing. ive got about 40-50 roms now and it is working a lot better. However, I have noticed that my battery life is down. my battery has been drainging fairly quick, even when i dont run nesem that day. anyone else experiencing this problem??
    If you have WebOS 1.3.5 or later, please try the update (v0.7.1). That should fix the freeze problem.

Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    As a purchaser, I'd like to know if you're planning on implementing soft onscreen touch controls, like visualboy advance. It'd be really nice. Thanks.
  10.    #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Yes, this is being planned.

Regards.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    i anit paying for this ****** why this ****** anit free like with the ipod and 10 dollars for NES you must be tripping the reason i went to to homebrew was to not pay for **** the hole point of jailbreaking and and homebrew is NOT to pay for ******
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    on the droid eris the nes emulator is free my friend has 1 10 dollars is outrageous
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    agreed...i don't want to disrespect your wor on his emulator but i already got one running on my pre for free, i mean, look all around and you may notice every emulator is free! so why charge 10 bucks?
    Calm down.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Does the beta still have the freeze problem and 40 kb limit?
    is this only downloadable to pc? im using a mac and its not letting me download the nes emulator demo to put on my pre
    I'm on a mac. Worked just fine.
    Look how fast the 7.1 update came out! That would not be likely if this were a free app. Please people speak with your wallets. If you think it is a rip off then don't buy it. There is no perceived value here, there is just what there is and what there isn't. There IS an nes emulator, there ISN'T any other emulator on WebOs, so either wait for competition or buy it so you can have it now. Just don't cry that the "Jesus" phone has cheaper apps when they have to lower the costs to stick out amongst the other apps. Nobody is forcing you to buy anything, remember that. Developers deserve what they get and not a penny less! (most of the time it's not enough) Thanks KalemSoft!!!
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FidelitySyndrom View Post
    Look how fast the 7.1 update came out! That would not be likely if this were a free app...

...There IS an nes emulator, there ISN'T any other emulator on WebOs, so either wait for competition or buy it so you can have it now.
    You must not be aware of this
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon bailey View Post
    i anit paying for this ****** why this ****** anit free like with the ipod and 10 dollars for NES you must be tripping the reason i went to to homebrew was to not pay for **** the hole point of jailbreaking and and homebrew is NOT to pay for ******
    wow.
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast