Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    id wait till pdk release im sure some kind soul will make a freeware version
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite View Post
    Methinks you'd have more success doing this as donorware. Emulators in general are free, on any platform. Try donorware, bet you get more bites and bucks.
    They have been making this software for years on other platforms. I'm sure they probably know their financial model better than you do.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    i got two roms to work...but it's kinda slow and has stopped working a few times and the controller buttons won't save....games are under 40k
    <edit / misunderstanding>
    I just downloaded the demo and i have no clue how to load roms onto it. It wud be great if someone could tell me how,
    Thanks
    connect your pre to your laptop/pc and drag the rom folder into the pre directory....
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    any chance of getting it on preware
    Once we can get it into one of the available feeds, it will be.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Thank you so much for this! It runs wonderfully (tested Super Mario Bros 1) and the controls worked very well once I redefined them to my liking Fantastic work - thanks.

PS. If we spend the $9.99 are we entitled to updates? And for how long?

Thanks again
    is the sound working for you? I am trying the same ROM, but no sound. it runs somewhat smooth, and is totally playable, I just really wish I could hear the music.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Very nice, works better than the rooting version. However I am running into bogging about 8-10 seconds into the game. I am going to remove some patches to see if that helps and if it does I'm buying it. Just want to make sure it works well first.

Also is there still the 40k limit on the paid version or just the freeware demo?
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I uninstalled it. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but today, was teh worst battery drain i have ever had on my pre, and the only thing that changed was NesEm. has anyone else noticed this? I uninstalled it, and I think it's back to normal, but it could have been a weird coincidence. I will probably give it another go tomorrow.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcgaryk View Post
    Very nice, works better than the rooting version. However I am running into bogging about 8-10 seconds into the game. I am going to remove some patches to see if that helps and if it does I'm buying it. Just want to make sure it works well first.

Also is there still the 40k limit on the paid version or just the freeware demo?
    40K limit is for the demo only. If you still get the slow down after 10 secs, could you please contact us here.

Thanks.
    def a little buggy but great stuff could turn in something real good.some games wouldnt load got phone to luna restart.funny thing works better with no sounds or is it just me?
    $10 is too much. If it was maybe $1.99 or even free.
    well i was bored so i made a video for all you guys to check out the NesEm (NES emulator) in action.i have 765 roms load in the phone only couple game didnt load some bugs but def alot of fun this is the paid version.

thanks njforcedlife77 for the video, I will now buy it after seeing it actually playable.
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
    thanks njforcedlife77 for the video, I will now buy it after seeing it actually playable.
    well anytime people was bored off work today def have not put it down lol.there are some bugs if it freezes i been just holding my finger on the back button but slideing it off after it starts so you dont presses it then it plays fine.
    I will say, now that its out, that as a tester, the devs were awesome to work with, I'm sure if anyone needs questions answered, they were VERY helpful, and every ROM I have tried has worked wonderfully. Super Mario Bros., Super Mario 3, Super Tecmo, and Megaman 6 are great. Thanks Kalemsoft!!!!
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njforcedlife77 View Post
    well i was bored so i made a video for all you guys to check out the NesEm (NES emulator) in action.i have 765 roms load in the phone only couple game didnt load some bugs but def alot of fun this is the paid version.

Can't tell 100% by looking at it, but the music sounds slow...doesn't it feel a little laggy to you?

I haven't heard of an NES emulator you have to pay for before...I'll wait until someone makes a free one, or at the very least, I'll pay for one that's guaranteed to run well. A compatibility chart would help as well. I'd like to know how Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2 and Castlevania 1, 2 & 3 run. Also does it support saving/Game Genie cheats?
    Last edited by Eazy123; 01/15/2010 at 04:13 PM.
    This looks really promising Nesem makers! you can count me in once you solve all the problems. I have no problems paying 10 bucks for this if all the bugs are worked out.

BTW...for your info...you can check out The Androids version nesoid and snesoid. They managed to get them working flawlessly so I have no doubt in time you will.

They offer theirs for I think its like 4.99 or maybe 5.99 or something like that as an app you can purchase so I have no doubt you could turn this into an App.

Keep up the good work and you have a guaranteed customer. (just work out the speed issues, the sound issues, and any bugs...)
    Does anybody not find it weird that they claim to be around since 2003 and there are no posts in their forums on the website?
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast