Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    Mine says "Congratulations! Activation Successful!" But I can't open any Roms larger than 50k (as per trial). Running 1.4.5 on Sprint Pre here.

I have created a ticket with the Kalemsoft website and will report back anything interesting.
    You need to create an "nesem" directory on the USB drive and put the roms directly into there. The app is looking for the ROMs here, NOT in a "/nesem/roms" folder. This is new behavior for nesem running on WebOS 1.4.5.
    nesEM available for download in the Palm App Catalog for 3.99; as well as a free version. Get your download on.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdethree View Post
    nesEM available for download in the Palm App Catalog for 3.99; as well as a free version. Get your download on.
    Even though I had already paid for the NesEm, I still purchased the App Store version. I want to keep showing my support for the emulator that I play pretty much everyday.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Even though I had already paid for the NesEm, I still purchased the App Store version. I want to keep showing my support for the emulator that I play pretty much everyday.
    I respect that if I paid $3.99 for it then I'd support them and pay $3.99 again but I paid $10 for the app and they want another $4? I'll stick wit the version I have. P.s. If any of you have the paid version from kalemsofts website if you install the update from the app catalog it reverts you 2 the demo version
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    I respect that if I paid $3.99 for it then I'd support them and pay $3.99 again but I paid $10 for the app and they want another $4? I'll stick wit the version I have. P.s. If any of you have the paid version from kalemsofts website if you install the update from the app catalog it reverts you 2 the demo version
    That's the samething that happend when the DreamEngine came out in the Palm App Store. You should email Kalemsoft and have them turn off the automatic software updates. Updates should be made by downloading them directly from their web site and not through the App Store.

Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    That's the samething that happend when the DreamEngine came out in the Palm App Store. You should email Kalemsoft and have them turn off the automatic software updates. Updates should be made by downloading them directly from their web site and not through the App Store.
    its all good i still have the 0.9.9 ipk on my pre so i used internalz and reinstalled it. jus wanted 2 warn others
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    its all good i still have the 0.9.9 ipk on my pre so i used internalz and reinstalled it. jus wanted 2 warn others
    I ((LOVE)) the Internalz app for that reason! It makes downloading and installing apps through the software possible; instead of having to connect the phone to a PC and installing the apps that way. I'm still going to talk to Kalemsoft and see if they can correct the update issue. It's not a big problem, it is just more annoying then anything else.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    where does evryone get there games i cant get the ones i download to work or even show up on my phone
  9.    #349  
    P.s. If any of you have the paid version from kalemsofts website if you install the update from the app catalog it reverts you 2 the demo version
    We have fixed this problem with version 1.0.0. If you uninstall current version of Nesem and install version 1.0.0 from our website, app catalog updates should no longer overwrite your copy with the free version.

Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft View Post
    We have fixed this problem with version 1.0.0. If you uninstall current version of Nesem and install version 1.0.0 from our website, app catalog updates should no longer overwrite your copy with the free version.

Regards.
    thanks this fixed the issue
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    can anyone tell me how to get the 'transparent controls' working as seen in the Contra screenshot ?

edit: nm, had to enable gamepad
    Last edited by jetsetter883; 09/26/2010 at 03:08 PM.
    @KalemSoft
    I just bought Nesem v1.0 and I'm loving it. However, if there's anything you can do to improve the sound quality at lower volumes, that would be fantastic. I'm on a Pre Plus 1.4.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by drawpast View Post
    @KalemSoft
    I just bought Nesem v1.0 and I'm loving it. However, if there's anything you can do to improve the sound quality at lower volumes, that would be fantastic. I'm on a Pre Plus 1.4.5.
    I agree. Usually its the other way around and distorts when turned up. Thats weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by drawpast View Post
    @KalemSoft
    There is a new patch in Preware that lets the volume of the phone get increased. That patch might help with any sound issues your having with the NesEm. I normally have the volume turned most of the way down, so I never notice any sound issues. If you already use Preware and know how to use it, then the patch is worth a try. It really does increases the volume by a lot and might help ROM's sound better when turned way down.

Every time I do a save in a game, it adds a new save state to the list for that game. Thats fine and all, but where are those save states located? They arent in the saves folder that is created for the app. I usually like to save after every level when playing a game but I dont want a long list of save states and would like to delete the old ones. I just cant find them to delete them. Is this possible?
    Reply to jsgraphicart

if you have internalz installed you can from preware, you can off of your phone.

They are located in :

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.kalemsoft.nesemdx/data/saves/

you should find them there each game has it's own folder also.
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Reply to jsgraphicart

if you have internalz installed you can from preware, you can off of your phone.

They are located in :

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.kalemsoft.nesemdx/data/saves/

you should find them there each game has it's own folder also.
    Awesome. Thanks. That is a lot to do though just to delete save states. Hopefully there will be a way to manage those in the app in future releases. Also, just curious if we even need the roms folder (since roms aren't stored in there anymore) or the saves folder (since the saves are stored elsewhere). It seems the data is all over the place with this app. Love it though. Works GREAT. Just saying...
    Love this can play the old NES games takes me back. thanks
    Thank you for the update, You can now add your own game genie codes !!

Check the app catalog for the latest update

Also there's an auto save on game exit in preferences now.
    Last edited by djgardn2; 01/18/2011 at 08:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Thank you for the update, You can now add your own game genie codes !!

Check the app catalog for the latest update

Also there's an auto save on game exit in preferences now.
    To delete codes from the list, just hold the code on the screen and a window will pop up asking if you want to delete the new code. I agree, it is a pretty cool new feature.