Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast
    Has anyone tried this emulator with the latest WebOS 1.4.1 version? Does everything work correctly?

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

works fine for me I played several games today with no issues as of yet
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    works fine for me I played several games today with no issues as of yet
    Thanks! I'm updating the OS now. I just didn't want to update until I had some idea of how the emulator would work with this WebOS update. Since the update is only a partial update; I didn't think it would cause any problems. Better to ask, then to guess though.

Does anyone know how to tell if this is truly activated? I purchased it this morning and loaded some roms over 40k and they begin to load and then return to the main menu. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy1mg View Post
    Does anyone know how to tell if this is truly activated? I purchased it this morning and loaded some roms over 40k and they begin to load and then return to the main menu. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    If the emulator is activated, then when you open the app; you should be taken to the main part of the app. If it's not activated, then you will get the pop-up window telling you that the app isn't registered. Where did you install the emulator from? What version do you have?

You can always open a trouble-ticket at their web site if you keep having problems.

Thanks
    Im having the same problem. I bought it back on 3/14 and it activated fine now after the update it wont activate. Seems to me they need a better activation system than relying on their server. Pretty aggravating to spend 10 buck on it then not be able to reactivated it after a reinstall. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I mustve loaded the trial version of this a while back. It still shows up in unknown packages in preware but I can't find it anywhere to delete it... Anybody have any ideas? I'd appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    I mustve loaded the trial version of this a while back. It still shows up in unknown packages in preware but I can't find it anywhere to delete it... Anybody have any ideas? I'd appreciate it.
    In unknown, *installed* packages...?

Sorry. I hafta ask.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.

Thanks
    You will know if it tells you. When you open the app, if it is not activated, the app will tell you it isn't. If it is not doing this, then the app should be activated. As for your rom issue, it may just be that rom doesn't work in NesEM. I've had a few roms do just what you said, when you try to run them and you get dropped back to the app screen. Not every NES rom works with this emu at this time.
    Originally Posted by joedisaster:

Sorry. I hafta ask.

when preware scans unknown packages, the last step when it loads, kalemsoft.nesem shows up. I can't find it when preware is loaded in the unknown installed section, or in wosqi or when I connect via usb and search... Not a big deal iguess, but if I'm not using it, which I'm not, I'd like to delete it...
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    Originally Posted by joedisaster:

Sorry. I hafta ask.

when preware scans unknown packages, the last step when it loads, kalemsoft.nesem shows up. I can't find it when preware is loaded in the unknown installed section, or in wosqi or when I connect via usb and search... Not a big deal iguess, but if I'm not using it, which I'm not, I'd like to delete it...
    Preware for some reason acts weird with the NesEM emulator. Preware will show the app as installed, but under the (Unknown) category. The best way to install NesEM, is through Quick-Install. You can download the full app through their online listing. Plus Quick-Install should always have the most recent version of any of the apps.
    So even if Preware doesn't notice the emulator, it should still be installed. Also, If you want to delete the emulator; when it is not listed within Preware, then you should still be able to uninstall the app with Quick-Install.

Can you explain why NesEm has an update in Preware which actually removes NesEm from my device?

Not my idea of a good update...
    same problem now I don't have it and I'm kinda ****ed ne ideas?
    It looks to be fixed. NesEm disappeared from Preware for a little while, but now it's back.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smizmiatch View Post
    It looks to be fixed. NesEm disappeared from Preware for a little while, but now it's back.
    I'm not seeing it. (Sprint/US/standard Pre.)
    Bummer!
    It's not in my feed either - UK/O2 Pre Plus.
    Last edited by errade; 06/25/2010 at 10:55 AM.
    have to download and install via webos quickinstall.

if it was free it wouldnt hae this problem
    Has anyone else noticed that there is a search feature within this app? I had renamed my favorite ROM's with an "A", like A-Blaster Master; in order to make it easier to find and play the games. With this search option though, I don't have to do that anymore. All you have to do is start typing and the emulator will find the ROM's with that those letters.

(edited - never mind, not worth getting upset about)
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    (edited - never mind, not worth getting upset about)
    You can always submit a trouble ticket at their main web site. I just don't know what update your referring to.