Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I downloaded this Demo app and am playing a couple small roms like Bomberman and Excitebike. Graphics, at least on these small files, are very smooth. I don't bother playing with audio so that might help.

I agree with others that the keyboard is a bit of a pain, however much I might love that the Pre has a keyboard.

And $10 is just too expensive for me, although I'm not of the mind that "this should be free!! its just an emulator!!!".

I'd pay $5. But for my $10 I'm trying to figure which of the new 3D games to purchase.
    I don't regret my purchase. I'm just hoping I'll find a convenient input configuration. Meanwhile, at least I can get my Kid Icarus-on here and there.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    the price is way to steep. seriously, i wouldnt pay 10$ for a real nes...
    Holy CRAP, I seem to have found my keyboard configuration sweet-spot! Dead sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Holy CRAP, I seem to have found my keyboard configuration sweet-spot! Dead sexy.
    Please share?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn View Post
    Only mild distortion? Really?

Super Mario Brothers sounds really distorted, like a software volume boost is too high. The whole sound track sounds distorted to me.

I'm not going to invest in this till the sound is better.

However I do like the fact that I can re-map the keys. I matched the GBA emulator key layout, because I am already used to it...

I'll just keep playing Pokemon Gold for now.
    I guess I had mine turned down quite a bit before. The distortion is really something. It may be bearable at lower volumes but it's strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbr28 View Post
    Please share?
    rgdc for navigating and op for a and b buttons. There's still a need for adjustment but it's working for me on Kid Icarus quite nicely.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybazooka View Post
    does it work for the pixi!?
    I installed it and tried it on mine. App opens, but when you try to open a ROM it just kicks you back to the menu. Doesn't work at all.

I know the pixi is slower, but i was hoping it'd still be able to handle this...
    I have downloaded the nesem app from preware but i cant find the roms anywhere. Can anyone tell me where to go to find the roms.
    Where can i Download ROMS for this?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    No ones going to give you a link to a ROM website. With that said:

Let me google that for you
    about how long after purchase does it take before you can activate?
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerstyle View Post
    It took about 5 minutes for me.
    weird.. I purchased about 20 minutes ago and nothing yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerstyle View Post
    It took an hour or 2, for me, iirc.
    I got the full version of this emulator yesterday and it's pretty good! I can't wait for the touch-screen though. I'm so used to the VisualBoy's touch-screen; that using the hardware keys is annoying. But I like the fact that we can customize them so easily.

So when is the Sega Master System emulator coming out?

Oh and are we able to use the Game Genie codes with this emu?
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Why don't you re-post this app with the ROM limitation removed? So we can play an actual game on the emu? And I'm not sure it's a good idea to charge for this app. There is copy-right issues at play. Donations are a better way of doing this. The users here support vendors. Heck, I have donated twice so far for the VisualBoy app, because I want to show my support. So you should be more open with your apps and not put in limitations that will cause people to stay away.

Just a suggestion.
    They have been selling this app for years on other platforms. This isn't anything new for them.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    They have been selling this app for years on other platforms. This isn't anything new for them.
    Yeah? It's a suggestion.
    Still waiting patiently for a free alternative, but this is still a good choice for those with money to support development on WebOS. (:

I'm real surprised all the real development has only been a little bit on VBA, there are so many other easier systems to emulate!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    where do you get the roms to play games on the em