Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer View Post
    I feel like a dummy but I am clearly clueless. I downloaded the software but it said I had no ROMS. I went to the website but did not see where to download any ROMS. Please help!
    you cant get the ROMS from their site, there are other ways jus google and find them probably shouldnt be discussed here, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    so when i buy this i have to use web os quick install to put it on my phone ?
    exactly
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  2.    #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    so when i buy this i have to use web os quick install to put it on my phone ?
    NesEm is also available via Preware now under games section of Precentral feeds.

Regards.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    this is sweeet jus bought great job guys
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Could you be decent enough to provide at least one demo rom so we can test this thing and to set up a rom folder in the usb partition? Most people don't even know you where to put them due to confusion with the rom folder posed by gba. Do we need to make a new rom folder just for the NES in the USB?

If you found this useful, input thanks to let KalemSoft know!!
    Hi,

Once you install nesem, it should create a "nesem" folder on the usb partition (/media/internal/nesem). Under the "nesem" folder, there will be a roms folder created for you as well. You can place your roms under the roms folder. If these folders are not created automatically, just create them yourself, NesEm should see them fine.

You can find some public domain roms here.

Regards.
    So the software is telling me to activate the software but um.. not sure how so yeah any pointers
    Quote Originally Posted by militantcharles View Post
    So the software is telling me to activate the software but um.. not sure how so yeah any pointers
    No disrespect meant, but... punctuation helps.

Moving on. If I remember correctly, you can purchase the software from their website. Once you pay - let's say via Paypal - the e-mail address you used is what you will need to put into the activation field on your Pre.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    I don't mind paying for the emulator, but is the app ever going to be Touch-Screen like VisualBoyAdvanced?
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    I tested the save/load feature, just now. Worked fine. Only downside was not being able to delete the saved state.
    ok i need some help then cause i still cant get this down. when im playing a game, do i hit the define key for Save or QSave? im sure its simple and im not doing it correctly.

EDIT: checked to see if saves would show up via usb mode and they are there. but when i choose load state then click the game, there is nothing in the save category :confused
    Quote Originally Posted by blkhwk4502 View Post
    ok i need some help then cause i still cant get this down. when im playing a game, do i hit the define key for Save or QSave? im sure its simple and im not doing it correctly.
    I think pressing the letter "s" causes the game to save its state. Just going from memory, right now.
    I think pressing the letter "s" causes the game to save its state. Just going from memory, right now.
    ok think thats where im getting lost cause i changed the control keys. i have the letter "s" to move right. my save game is letter "v" and QSave is letter "b". dumb question but whats the difference between the two?

either way i tried both save functions and it doesnt show up under saves in load state on the phone but, the saves show up in the saves folder via usb.
    think I figured it out. I wasn't pressing the the key for QSave.
    tried it. not for me.
    Maybe someone could buy it and share the email address...
    But then again that would be wrong so yeah
    anyone test it on the pixi?
    Why don't you re-post this app with the ROM limitation removed? So we can play an actual game on the emu? And I'm not sure it's a good idea to charge for this app. There is copy-right issues at play. Donations are a better way of doing this. The users here support vendors. Heck, I have donated twice so far for the VisualBoy app, because I want to show my support. So you should be more open with your apps and not put in limitations that will cause people to stay away.

Just a suggestion.
    where do you download the roms "games" to put on the pre?

thanks Brent
    I'm sure someone will answer, but I'm going to play a different, perhaps more diquish roll.

Please check the thread for these frequently asked questions before posting.
    Bought this app. Love it so far, but I'm finding it hard to press the tiny little buttons on my pre fast enough. Then my thumbs start hurting after a little bit.

Any suggestions on ideal button arrangements? Are there any plans in the works to have the option to put the buttons on the screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbr28 View Post
    Bought this app. Love it so far, but I'm finding it hard to press the tiny little buttons on my pre fast enough. Then my thumbs start hurting after a little bit.

Any suggestions on ideal button arrangements? Are there any plans in the works to have the option to put the buttons on the screen?
    Ditto. My hands/fingers are catchin' hell.
    Mildly.
    Only mild distortion? Really?

Super Mario Brothers sounds really distorted, like a software volume boost is too high. The whole sound track sounds distorted to me.

I'm not going to invest in this till the sound is better.

However I do like the fact that I can re-map the keys. I matched the GBA emulator key layout, because I am already used to it...

I'll just keep playing Pokemon Gold for now.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast