1.    #1  
    Pandora loads up just fine, everything looks great and I get the initial spinning circle while the first song and cover art loads, but nothing ever loads. The music never starts and the cover art never loads. I've tried all the stations I have saved, I've restarted the phone, logged out my account and back in, deleted the app and reinstalled. I have no hit the hour limit, either.

Is anyone else having problems with Pandora? I'm not able to try the actual site due to network restrictions at work.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    All I can think of is signal. If I have less than 2 bars, I have issues loading Pandora.
    I think they might just be some trouble with their mobile site. The same thing has been happening to me the last couple days.Sometimes the site plays fine and some times won't play after loading and sometimes it will stop in the middle of a song and won't restart.This happens even when there is a strong signal or on wifi.I can listen without any problems on my pc hopefully it just temporary and will be fixed soon
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjy724 View Post
    I think they might just be some trouble with their mobile site. The same thing has been happening to me the last couple days.Sometimes the site plays fine and some times won't play after loading and sometimes it will stop in the middle of a song and won't restart.This happens even when there is a strong signal or on wifi.I can listen without any problems on my pc hopefully it just temporary and will be fixed soon
    Timeframe of a couple of days sounds about right for me, too. I just launched it again and went into another card. The notifications work and says it is trying to play 867-5309/Jenny by Tommy Tutone which is too bad. I do like that song. I'll just have to keep trying every couple of hours to see if they've managed to resolve the issue.

If anyone isn't having issues with the Pandora application, please let us now so we don't keep assuming it is Pandora and not us.