Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I was running an old version of PreWare, but it showed an update for the MyQ application which I downloaded when it was a free beta, I chose update but I think it's a paid app, does it mean my account was charged for downloading the application now? Or you can you not purchase things inside PreWare yet?
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_l View Post
    I was running an old version of PreWare, but it showed an update for the MyQ application which I downloaded when it was a free beta, I chose update but I think it's a paid app, does it mean my account was charged for downloading the application now? Or you can you not purchase things inside PreWare yet?
    Preware has no ability to charge you for anything. It hands any app catalog applications over to the app catalog client on your Pre for handling.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    so you have to pay for the apps from the app catalog if you download from preware
    I have preware .9.12 and it does not show any updates available, do I need to delete and install preware from my PC?
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazrdragon View Post
    so you have to pay for the apps from the app catalog if you download from preware
    You deal with Palm for any purchases required.

-- Rod
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetrains View Post
    I have preware .9.12 and it does not show any updates available, do I need to delete and install preware from my PC?
    Yes, and this time install it properly ;-)

http://install.preware.org/

-- Rod
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123