Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    posted!!!
    I still check the App Catalog hoping to see this pop up.
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Yeah I would really love this.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Posted on both the Newtoy and Zynga pages. I want both WWF and CWF very, very badly. The Chess.com app is nice, but CWF looks much more intuitive.
    Posted on the original page mentioned in this thread along with the WWF and Zynga facebook.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I posted to FB!
    keep this alive!
    The problem is when the finally port the game to WebOS it will have lost its luster and none of my friends on other platforms would have lost their interest to play it with me.

ET
    Post and email the creators of word feud for ios and android. It's much better than wwf
  10. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    You're right. Wordfeud is the better game. I hope they port it to WebOs.
    Follow Me On Twitter: www.twitter.com/YaBoiD
    For those with an HP Touchpad, can you play Words with Friends through Facebook?

Words with Friends Facebook BETA

I know this thread is for a dedicated app, but I'm curious if the game works in the Touchpad's web browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    For those with an HP Touchpad, can you play Words with Friends through Facebook?

Words with Friends Facebook BETA

I know this thread is for a dedicated app, but I'm curious if the game works in the Touchpad's web browser.
    The game loads and it seems to work but as far as I can tell, it's impossible to drag a tile onto the game board.
    I am, therefore I think
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    The game loads and it seems to work but as far as I can tell, it's impossible to drag a tile onto the game board.
    Dang, I was hopeful. Thanks for checking.
    WebOS now has enough fanBuoys(like me) to get developers to care. If you want this w.w.f make sure you let the developers know that your money is just as good as an IOS fanBuoy's money and you want that app.
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    Wasn't there an article about double tapping on a flash app to have it go full screen. Does it work when its in full screen?
    I guess it never happened, huh?
    I wish it worked
    we can keep this going!
    bump
    people have now known about webOS for like 3 months, and there's still no words with friends
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast