Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    How about a simple checkbook registry program that will sync with a desktop application of the same (which you might have to write, as well)? I'm not looking for anything that will sync with my bank online or anything like that: just a simple program that will let me enter a checkcard purchase on my phone when I make it, synch with my desktop when I get home, and then I can manually mark it as reconciled with my bank's online registry when I choose to do so, with that information then going back from my desktop to my phone?

It'd be nice if it could handle multiple accounts and allow me to mark transactions as reconciled (and then those transactions only staying on the desktop program, while the mobile program only shows the unreconciled transactions).
    Yahoo Finance app
    Has anyone come up with an app or workaround to search contacts either by
    cities or states. My business contacts have many retail stores with the same
    names, but are all in different cities. How can I enter a search to do that. I use ACT and Companionlink as my database and sync.
    a GetGlue app!!! The api's are at getglue.com.
    need a good astronomy app like planetarium
    hi..probably had this before but would pay for a screen that says who to contact if they find the phone. I know it can be done in the background of a theme but would really like to have it as the first thing. Thanks!
    I hope an outside developer can work on putting out an Audible.com app and then license it back to Audible.com. Or get them to allow you to do the app. Right now they give their software away for free.

So make an audible app (since they are probably not going to do it in the near future because of our market share now) and see if they will want to work with you o this.

Let's face it, if you do the app they have spent nothing, and get an app out there on the WebOS platform. We Audible fans get to enjoy listening to our books again (and no the Classic method is not really doable long term). You get to sell it to us (I would pay). They make us happy and didn't have a lift a figure on it. Well, they do have to allow you to create the 'codec' for there version of the audio file. So they might have to allow your to license or use the codec info at no charge.

I'm sorry, I just don't know how those things work. But you would need to approach Audible and let them know what you are going to do and if they allow it, get, everyone is happy in the end.

Maybe as an aid you can use the app that they allow using Classic which is their old app software for the old Palm OS.

So far that is the only missing app that I have not been able to replicate on WebOS.

And yes, I know about converting my audible files via SoundTaxi. That's not the point.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

I would like an app or patch that would copy the name and address of a contact and then to be able to paste that info into my calendar event.

Right now you cannot link a contact with a particular event time in the calendar. The old Palm OS allow this. I think they just copied the contact info and then pasted it into the calendar info for a particular scheduled appointment.

Also, right now they only way to send someone a contacts info, if via a vcard. I would like to be able to sent someone info on a contact that I have in plain text, not eveyone has vcard capablities. Not everyone is using Google.

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

an mp3/mp4 trimmer. Been mentioned many times, we need a minitones replacement
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    See the link in my signature and thank you ^_^
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123