1.    #1  
    Anyone else having issues getting into the app catalog today? For the last hour or so I've tried to get in and it says the action could not be completed. Try again later.
  2.    #2  
    It's back up now.
    Yes, it's up and it also seems to have lost an app. It went from 1084 apps down to 1083. I don't know which app dropped off.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    Yes, it's up and it also seems to have lost an app. It went from 1084 apps down to 1083. I don't know which app dropped off.
    I think it was Brain Challenge.. I had it on my phone but it wouldn't load so I uninstalled it, but after the uninstall I couldn't find it in the App catalog..
    It was down again at around midnight eastern time. Now it's back up again and the count is up to 1099.

Interestingly, one of the updated Apps is Asphalt 5. I did the update, and it took about as long as the initial install.

Maybe they are working out some bugs with the new 3d games that caused the Pre to crash? After downloading and installing the Asphalt 5 update, I was able to launch it and run it right away without any problems. My battery is down to 18% though, so I couldn't play any longer.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Brain Challenge is still not available.. I bet Palm or Gamesoft were responding to all the crash complaints and just pulled it offline for now.