Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I'm a big NY sport fan living in Miami, FL; I have being able to get by sports talk with podcast, but dowload it RadioTime recently it pretty much has me cover on NY news talk radio. However it can't host WFAN the FAN, not much of a tech guy here and was wondering if there's anyway I could listen to this station live. Thanks in advace for any reply..
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphy View Post
    I'm a big NY sport fan living in Miami, FL; I have being able to get by sports talk with podcast, but dowload it RadioTime recently it pretty much has me cover on NY news talk radio. However it can't host WFAN the FAN, not much of a tech guy here and was wondering if there's anyway I could listen to this station live. Thanks in advace for any reply..
    Did you read the Help section in RadioTime labeled "Where is station XYZ?!" A thorough answer is there. However, I'll look into it.

Doc
    Last edited by DocLee; 01/12/2010 at 05:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Also a lot of stations online streaming uses a flash based app so once flash comes to webos you could always just go that route. I know that's what I'm going to do for NBA games since although my local sports station streams on RadioTime the Blazer games aren't broadcast on the internet.
    Another glad listener of WFAN. Now I can here Jerome from Manhattan on my PRE . Yeah!.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoraWare View Post
    Also a lot of stations online streaming uses a flash based app so once flash comes to webos you could always just go that route. I know that's what I'm going to do for NBA games since although my local sports station streams on RadioTime the Blazer games aren't broadcast on the internet.
    For NBA games, best way to get them is to go to Sports and when NBA games are on, there will be a category specifically called NBA that will list all of the available games.

Doc
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I know I couldn't find WFAN NY live so I bookmarked MyPreRadio.com - Streaming Online Radio Stations for Palm Pre tohave isntant access till radiotime gets them up.... Hope the link helps....
    Last edited by lexflo; 01/12/2010 at 05:17 PM. Reason: typo
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Another glad listener of WFAN. Now I can here Jerome from Manhattan on my PRE . Yeah!.
    how are you able to listen to it??
    I was so excited by the title I thought you were saying WFAN "IS" on RADIO TIME !!. lol. I was like YES!. crappp. you were asking when its going to be on. I need to pay better attention.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    lol.. Got you!! Well it looks like we going to be able to listen to it once Flas comes to the prprpr&#$275$;..
    Try Net2Streams, go to local radio, then NY, NY and you'll see WFAN.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Try Net2Streams, go to local radio, then NY, NY and you'll see WFAN.
    Net2Streams could get into some big trouble including that station in their app without a license agreement from CBS Radio.