1.    #1  
    Has anyone dl this game yet for 6.99? If so, how is it and can you play against other pre players or just against the computer? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I installed it as soon as it was announced. It's a very well-written app, but doesn't have any online multiplayer at all. The game does have a "Pass n Play" 2 player option, but that's it.

I was disappointed because I had wanted this to be able to connect to my Facebook Scrabble games like the iPhone equivalent does. However, at this time, that's not possible.

If you've seen the iPhone version it's practically identical except for online play and a little bit of eye candy. I'm hoping they'll update the app later, as most of the complaints in the app catalog mention the lack of Facebook connectivity.
    Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I Can't find Scrabble in the catalog - was it removed?
    I like webOS Scrabble but would not recommend it at $6.99 unless you really like it.

- Craig
    I found it (weird), but I cant believe it still doesnt have network play support! I would happily pay the $6.99 if they added that.
    yeah it sucks they dont have online gaming. EA has not been updating their stuff recently...

whoever gets online first between scrabble and wordforfriends wil get my money.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Curiously enough, it's not available in the UK catalogue. Anyone know why?
    It's a good version that works well on the Pre. It is a bit steep for $6.99, but personally I play it a lot more than the $9.99 Need For Speed that's collecting virtual dust.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Anyone know how I can get this in the UK? It's not showing up in the app store.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urban75 View Post
    Anyone know how I can get this in the UK? It's not showing up in the app store.
    Anyone?
    yeah seriously, does anyone know how to get scrabble in Europe. Its ridiculous, sick of everything being available in the u.s and **** all available for Europe.
    I'd like Scrabble in the UK, but it would have to be with a UK Scrabble dictionary. Or even Words With Friends - my friends with iphones seem to love it.

If only Scrabulous was still around - might have worked via the Flash Player....:-(
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Online gaming would be a requirement for me to purchase this.