1.    #1  
    Couldn't find anything here but hoping someone has tried multiple ones (if not all) of these apps and can provide a good comparison, including features, pros/cons, price, etc.

Thx!
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Do any of those have desktop sync yet?

I'm not crazy about the idea of a single-platform password app and having to reenter all of that data, so I'm still using Roboform in Classic. They have desktop sync. The fact it works in Firefox, IE and possibly Chrome is a big plus. Also it can store secure notes and things that aren't webform-based. SplashID works in Classic as well and has a sync conduit.
    Another discussion going on here...

Cant post the full link because i'm still new and have 3 posts...

forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2145717&posted=1#post2145717
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    You may want to try Keyring. It has a lean feature set focused on data and security, not gee-whiz GUI candy. It's got backup & restore capability, and supports import from Keyring for PalmOS. I'll be putting out a new release this afternoon, and once that's done I'll be spending some time on the PC-based Java client, adding support for CodeWallet and CSV conversion. A later release of the Java client (in a month or so) will have command-line support for viewing data, and eventually will allow read/write/sync operations.

It's free and open source, released under the GPLv3.
    Author of Keyring for webOS - Easy password management on your phone

Get Keyring :: Keyring website :: Keyring desktop client :: Keyring bugs :: Desktop client bugs

Like what I've done with Keyring? Hire me!
    Quote Originally Posted by krid View Post
    You may want to try Keyring. It has a lean feature set focused on data and security, not gee-whiz GUI candy. It's got backup & restore capability, and supports import from Keyring for PalmOS. I'll be putting out a new release this afternoon, and once that's done I'll be spending some time on the PC-based Java client, adding support for CodeWallet and CSV conversion. A later release of the Java client (in a month or so) will have command-line support for viewing data, and eventually will allow read/write/sync operations.

It's free and open source, released under the GPLv3.

Keyring is the bee's knees.. Of course it helps that my old database was on my Linux box in Keyring for Palm format ;-)
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G