Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've tried Twee Free, and I currently use Tweed Paid.

I just think the overall simpler user interface, and more pleasing color palette sits well for me. I use twitter close to everyday, but I wouldn't say I'm very hardcore. All that's important to me is notifications, an easy-to-use and pretty interface, and direct photo upload. Tweed Paid does all that for me.
    I hated Spaz the short time I tried it, I haven't used Yak at all.

Between Tweed and Twee, I greatly prefer Tweed. The look, layout and ease of features are the best I've seen. You can easily check your @ replies/mentions, DMs, trending topics, your tweets, upload pics, view pics, send location via your phones GPS, and following/unfollowing is really easy too.

The timeline marker is a huge help too, and the ability to jump to the top/bottom of the list or right to your marker is great if you haven't check in a few days or if you have a ton of people you follow.

I was using the free version pretty much since I first got my Pre, and I had no problem paying the $2 for the full version when it was made available.
    In my opinion, the coolest thing about Tweed is the conversation tracker...you can easily see a conversation people are having.

Wish the twitter website would do that...

David
    www.webosroundup.com
    Find the best webOS apps.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Tweed feels like you're using a webos app. It feels native.
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    we need more free twitter apps! im addicted to it to and i hope tweetdeck or tweetie are making an app for us
    delete
    oh and if if u want tweetdeck to do a webos version request it here TweetDeck Support :: PALM PRE VERSION
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cocochannel View Post
    we need more free twitter apps! im addicted to it to and i hope tweetdeck or tweetie are making an app for us
    I would also liked TweetDeck for the cross-platform syncing, but not because it's free. I don't spend much on apps usually, but really, Tweed is great and worth the measly $2.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    love the timeline marker and ease of use! I'm using the free too - looking forward to the paid version IF we ever get a paid app catalog in Canada
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I use spaz, in large part because the webOS and desktop versions (which is an Adobe AIR app) are essentially the same. That of course is assuming I'm on Windows. Eventually I will figure out how to get Air running on Gentoo (Sabayon) and use it there as well.

I am interested in trying Bad Kitty when it comes out.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I like Tweed better than Twee, mostly due to responsiveness and speed.
    Could someone clear this up for me: does the paid version of Tweed still notify you when you get a reply/dm even when you close the app?
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Could someone clear this up for me: does the paid version of Tweed still notify you when you get a reply/dm even when you close the app?
    Yes it does.
    Thanks. When the app store comes to Europe I'll probably buy Tweed.
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    Another vote for Tweed here. I love the look of the UI, over all speed and how smooth it is. Best $1.99 I've spent.
    I have tried all three and love Tweed for its simplicity, color scheme and style, user-friendly interface, and webOS look and feel. However I don't like the fact that it takes Tweed a long time to load - not sure what it's doing in the background but it nearly locks up my Pre every time I fire it up, with or without other cards open.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12