2 2.94%

11 16.18%

22 32.35%

11 16.18%

19 27.94%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    i bought nsfu the day it came out and have played through several levels, replaying the tracks several times, never a single crash on my launch day US sprint pre, warrant date code = 05/31/2009.
  2.    #22  
    I went to sprint and got a new phone (fuzzing speaker/voice radio). Brand new, not a refurb, built in Nov.

So far the motorcycle in asphalt still crashes but thats it so far.

Will report more later.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I can not get a single 3d app to even open warranty date code 5/30/2009, any one have any sugestions?
    I have had Let's Play Golf crash on me between 10 and 15 times, I like the game a lot, I just can't stand the crashing problems. I don't know if I'll pay for another 3d app again until they fix this problem.

It just crashed 2 minutes after posting this.
    My warranty date is 5/23 - bought on launch day from best buy
    I have Glyde2 and NFSU - i have played Glyde alot with it crashing only one time while my son was playing. Just bought NFSU last night and have had no problems so far...
    Hi all, NSFU stopped crashing when I turned the game music back on. So doesn't look like a hardware issue to me. Buggy software is all.
  7.    #27  
    How is it working for everyone now? Did the updates fix issues?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Mine is July.

I've had a lot of problems with my phone overall, but with the games I'm very frustrated. I can't even open The Sims 3 anymore, even after a reboot. It says I have too many cards open.

My phone is also a refurb. How do you guys get a new phone as the replacement when you have a problem? Didn't seem like I had a choice.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    5/21/09 here... Glyder 2 crashes at a few places. As well as a few of the customizable items cause crashes if you attempt to take flight with them the game simply crashes. :shrug:
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    How is it working for everyone now? Did the updates fix issues?
    What update are you refering to? I have Let's Golf and do not see an update available for it or the OS (presently on 1.3.5.1).

Also, this waranty date, is it the one on the back cover? I have a TS back, so no warranty date that I can see.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    warranty date code: 8/13/2009
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Warranty code: 5/15/09 original phone purchased on 6/6/2009 with no hardware problems.

NO crashes on NFS so far. Note I installed the NFS update that was released sometime last week and it has not failed with limited testing. I use MANY homebrews, patches, and Original Blue theme all installed via PREWARE.
    10/7/09, Only one crash. Purchased it on launch day of the app. It crashed last night after 3+hrs of play (plugged in and charging with a bootleg charger and my battery indicator was in the red).

Not sure if the charger was the issue due to game play really hitting the battery hard.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I will tell you guys this. If you keep having the game crash doing a certain action (which you can identify for sure). Change your outfit/wings and you will be able to complete the action.
    sinime - look at the very first post in this thread and you'll see how to find your warranty code.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    8/18/2009 and I'm getting a crash at a certain cut screen in Glyder 2 (Oasis level) only so far. Will try zna03's recommendation on changing costumes to see if it works. No other crashes before that and Glyder 2 is only 3D game I have so far.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    I will tell you guys this. If you keep having the game crash doing a certain action (which you can identify for sure). Change your outfit/wings and you will be able to complete the action.
    Thanks for the tip. It worked! No crash.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12