1.    #1  
    When we do 'list apps' from the menu bar in launcher we are only shown the app name and the version number.

Is there anyway to find out the app size?

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Tap on the app's name while viewing its description in the catalog.

Or you can go to Device Info and list the apps. When listing them tap on one. It will show you the version and size info. Just be sure to hit DONE when finished viewing and not DELETE.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    Tap on the app's name while viewing its description in the catalog.

Or you can go to Device Info and list the apps. When listing them tap on one. It will show you the version and size info. Just be sure to hit DONE when finished viewing and not DELETE.
    Thanks, did not realize it was there, the type is so small.

I wish there could be a patch that would just list the size right next to the version number. That would be easier and a lot quicker since you'd be able to scan the whole list.

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Easier method is to just hold the orange key and tap the app. A pop up will appear to let you delete the app and show you the size of it. Just hit cancel to back out. BTW, it will also tell you the version by this method.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Easier method is to just hold the orange key and tap the app. A pop up will appear to let you delete the app and show you the size of it. Just hit cancel to back out. BTW, it will also tell you the version by this method.
    Oh yes, thanks. I forgot about that method of deleting (side benefit of viewing size/version info).
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    how do you know how big an app is before you download it from the catalog? I figure it's after you put in your password and everything but I have only bought one app and don't remember if as soon as you put that password in you agree to buy the app and don't want to take that chance? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    how do you know how big an app is before you download it from the catalog? I figure it's after you put in your password and everything but I have only bought one app and don't remember if as soon as you put that password in you agree to buy the app and don't want to take that chance? Thanks
    Read my earlier post.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    lol my bad I missed that part.