Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    appscoop doesn't work on my german pre. after sending an sms to my phone, there's no go. if i tap on the link in the text-message I get to an app-catalog entry about appscoop. if i tap on "install" it brings up the well known "app-catalog is not available" which means there's no app-scoop for european pre users.
    like so many (most) apps ....
    app-catalog is beta - palm is (and stays) beta
    It does work on the German PrPrPré. $I$ $entered$ $my$ $phone$#, $got$ $the$ $sms$, $tapped$ $the$ $link$ $and$ $it$ $installed$ $without$ $a$ $problem$. $There$ $is$ $just$ $not$ $much$ $in$ $there$ $yet$.

My PrPrPré $is$ $completely$ $standard$ $O2$, $not$ $doctored$ $or$ $anything$.

I must say though that I have several apps installed which show an update is available in the app catalog. When I try to update it says the infamous "appcatalog not available". Other apps update without a problem, so it seems this is quite random.
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    just tried it again:
    tapped on the link in the text-message,
    app-catalog-entry with appscoop opened,
    tapped on "install" ...
    download stops and the nasty "app-catalog is not available"-message appears.

tapped on another link in another text-message (sent from projectappetite.com) (radio-time, also free) and the "app-catalog is not available" appears at once.
    there's no chance for palm to get out of beta - will die in beta-status.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Is there any other way to install appscoop?

The websites do not support my Dutch phone number.
    Can anyone provide the download link maybe?

What does it list? Both Palm beta and web feed or only web feed?

I know preware will soon support these feeds, but I'm impatient
    I think you should be able to find it in the app catalog after updating to 1.3.5.2.
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]