1. fakemirror
    This is ridiculous! I have just updated a Sprint Pre to webOS 1.3.5.1 in the standard way - no problems. Immediately after the update the Pre restarted and restored all apps and data from Palm Profile - except it did not restore Classic which I have been running on webOS 1.3.1 for months. Further, there is no reference to Classic in the App Catalog on my 1.3.5.1 Pre.

Has anybody else lost their Classic in 1.3.5.1?
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Can you see Classic Emulator in the catalog? If so, instal it as it is the same app. Hopefully your Pre will recognize it as a prchased app.
  3. fakemirror
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    Can you see Classic Emulator in the catalog? If so, instal it as it is the same app. Hopefully your Pre will recognize it as a prchased app.
    No, I can no longer fibd Classic of MotionApps in the catalog - very very annoying !
    I don't understand why you removed it for the update. I removed all patches, but no programs and everything was fine. Classic works great. I don't believe any one here is encouraging people to removed programs for updates.
  5. fakemirror
    No you mis-understand. I did not remove it for the update. It has just disappeared since the update to 1.3.5.1.