Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i may be late, but i just realized that if i have multiple notifications waiting to be viewed, such as email, a text, and a calendar event; when i tap to view the preview i can hold a notification and drag it up or down to prioritize them.. i don't see myself using this feature very much, but it's nice to know it's there.. will post pics shortly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by d.moss; 01/08/2010 at 06:22 PM.
    This was in 1.3.1 - so you are a little late. But thanks for mentioning it anyway, there might be some who haven't noticed
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    i may be late, but i just realized that if i have multiple notifications waiting to be viewed, such as email, a text, and a calendar event; when i tap to view the preview i can hold a notification and drag it up or down to prioritize them.. i don't see myself using this feature very much, but it's nice to know it's there.. will post pics shortly.
    Thanks, I hadn't noticed that.

I don't see really needing to use that much...but it's still cool!

nb
    I had no idea. But, then again, I'm not sure why I'd want to rearrange them. When I see them, I open them!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I also didn't notice the feature. I bet it would be pretty useful when the list starts to scroll: Many items in my Pre's Notification Area - Expanded on Flickr - Photo Sharing!