1.    #1  
    Hey everyone, this game is awesome, I love it. The controls are great and graphics are great for the phone. Here is my question tho...

How do you get past the first level? DO you need to get every gem before a new area opens up. I need the one gold gem and I cant find or get it. Any help would be great. Palm keep it up, good work.

Thanks everyone.
    You can fly across the ocean to other places. Just get high and/or fast and soar.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    You can fly across the ocean to other places. Just get high and/or fast and soar.
    Thank you..I had actually JUST flew over to spiral heights, thanks a lot tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    Hey everyone, this game is awesome, I love it. The controls are great and graphics are great for the phone. Here is my question tho...

How do you get past the first level? DO you need to get every gem before a new area opens up. I need the one gold gem and I cant find or get it. Any help would be great. Palm keep it up, good work.

Thanks everyone.
    Same here... I got everything except the Gold Gem in the first level..any idea where it is?!?! HELP!?
    it's in that glowing tube thing with a propeller (how ever it's spelled...) on top of it. I won't tell ya exactly how to get it but you'll have to fly to other lands and complete certain tasks to unlock it.

best of luck!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuessWho727 View Post
    it's in that glowing tube thing with a propeller (how ever it's spelled...) on top of it. I won't tell ya exactly how to get it but you'll have to fly to other lands and complete certain tasks to unlock it.

best of luck!
    OOOOOOHHHH Ok, I have seen that. Can anyone tell me where or how to get some new clothes or wings..I have the rainbow rings but no new outfits or other wings...Or do i just keep collecting to unlock? Thanks all, great game
    some outfits you get from some of the mini games (the ones where you collect things that have been shot out, I.e. Snowflakes and bubbles) others you collect around the worlds. They are in brown pillow looking things. There's one on top of one of the mountains in the first world.
  8.    #8  
    Thank you for your help, I just found that out...really got into playing it and found the hero costume and energy wings..those are cool. Can seem to find a few of the area tho. But I am really getting into this game. Being played more than NFSU right now.
    no problem at all! Have fun!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Wow the game sounds great, especially for it's price.
    Just wondering. How many levels are there?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Wow the game sounds great, especially for it's price.
    Just wondering. How many levels are there?
    There seems to be just one huge area broken down into 5 (or so) different smaller areas you can fly to and mess around in.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Definitly a fun game. Just make sure you land every once in a while. If it crashes it goes back to the last time you landed and you lose all your gained progress.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Sorry to revive an old thread, but I seem to have a problem saving. Do you have to land back at home? I land on the colored platforms usually (for the challenges) then minimize the game and throw away the card. When I restart, I have to do so much over again. Yesterday, I went to play and I was clear back at the beginning. I was po'ed and didn't really want to play after that.

I am going to doctor after 1.4.5 is released. Maybe that will solve the problem. Any ideas though?
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I think you land on the main platform on each level -- I think they are colored as the gold platforms. It's where you launch from on each level.... one trick to do this is just pause the game and then use the map to go to a level. That will put you on a platform and I think it also saves your progress.