1.    #1  
    I would really appreciate it if someone could help me here. I downoaded the Sims 3 and everything was going perfectly. After a while of playing it though, All of a sudden it crashed when i tried to go to town. Now it does this every time. If i delete and reinstall, will all of my memory be gone? Is there something else i can do? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa92 View Post
    If i delete and reinstall, will all of my memory be gone?
    Could you clarify what you mean by this?
    Try restarting you phone. That usually helps out with the crashes.
  4.    #4  
    Sorry. I meant, if i delete the Sims 3, will I have to start over in the game when i reinstall it? And I tried restarting about a dozen times. Sorry I should have stated that.
    tsubasa92: Check 'Analysis of 3d game crashes' thread. I responded to you there with my similar issue/workaround.
    The crash before going to town bug seems to be related to gardening. I'm sure there's a specific condition causing the crash, but superficially, uprooting all your crops seems to allow you to proceed to town.

Hopefully EA will find the bug soon and update the game.
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Yeah if you planted something after you upgraded your house it will crash if you don't tend the crops. just uproot them and it will let you move around.
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1