Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What have you guys found that makes you play better? What is your car upgrade strategy? What's your top level won?
    Palm IIIx > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    Who has been able to force Zach off the road in "The Trap"? I ram the heck out of him and never get him off the road. I know "high speed and a good impact angle are my friend"... but I still haven't got him.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I am stuck at the same place!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    im stuck at the hot car part
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    i just beat the trap in 32 seconds :P
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    Who has been able to force Zach off the road in "The Trap"? I ram the heck out of him and never get him off the road. I know "high speed and a good impact angle are my friend"... but I still haven't got him.
    I was stuck there till I decided to buy a faster car and fully upgrade it. I'd either nitro into him or have my car be about half a car length in front of his and just keep rocking the Pre left and right to keep consecutively bumping him.

They really need to change the Hot Car events to where the cop cars don't cause you damage. It sucks when the cop car comes up from behind and starts *** raping your car and causes you to wreck.
  7.    #8  
    I'll have to go back and repeat some races to earn more money so I can upgrade even more. I only ran each race once and then upgraded as much as I had money for. Maybe that big heavy Firebird will knock Zack off the road better than the little GTI I was trying to do it with. :-)
    You just have to keep hitting his car from an angle (passenger/driver door) @ the highest speed possible (use nitro if you hit him from the rear) there is a dammage indicator above zacks car that shows his dammage status...when it runs out his car will go off the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    What have you guys found that makes you play better? What is your car upgrade strategy? What's your top level won?
    I started with suspension, spoiler and wheel upgrades first...then moved to power and acceleration) worked for me.
    I'm @ a stage where all you do is crash in to shi#!...I'm supposed to rack up $60k...you get more money for hitting card than road barriers...pretty fun
    I've been using the gti since the 3rd or 4th stage...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvintimothyjr View Post
    I started with suspension, spoiler and wheel upgrades first...then moved to power and acceleration) worked for me.
    Woah woah what?
    Wheel, spoiler, and suspension are DESIGN; nothing to do with performance!
    Drifting is great. Don't drift if you're going slow. Learn how to stop drifting well. Doing a 200 point "nudge" is a good way to end a drift. The CPUS are bad drivers too, they'll hit stuff.
    Get whatever car @thestart, pimp it, then upgrade to a viper and pimp it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Does anyone know if there are cheat codes in NFS on webOS?

Also having problems getting past the trap.
    Any way to turn around! I mean 180dg ie. go the oposite direction?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    The hot car events seem to be the most difficult to me.

I have a feeling acceleration and handling will pay off more than top speed and nitros on most courses. Of course, nitros seem to help the acceleration department =)
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Does anyone know if there are cheat codes in NFS on webOS?

Also having problems getting past the trap.
    Wondering the same thing...
  18.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvintimothyjr View Post
    there is a dammage indicator above zacks car that shows his dammage status...when it runs out his car will go off the road.
    Cool. I didn't know what that little bar graph was for. Thx!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    What are you all referring to when you speak of "the trap" level or knocking zack off the road? I am currently on the 3rd map and doing the 80k damage board.. Did I already pass the trap and zack board?? I am thinking I am almost done with the game. Unless there is a bonus city when i am done with the 3 that its showing. Either way, this game is awesome. I was about to buy a psp go for my gaming needs on the train but with these 3d titles coming to the pre, no need for the psp go anymore.. Thanks for the responses.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast