Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I downloaded Asphalt5 and clicked on it and nothing happened. I am running 1.3.5.1 and I had mytether installed but I uninstalled it. But nothing worked.

Anyone else having the same trouble? It is one thing for doom and quake not to work since they were free, but it's another thing to pay for an app that doesn't work.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omatus View Post
    I downloaded Asphalt5 and clicked on it and nothing happened. I am running 1.3.5.1 and I had mytether installed but I uninstalled it. But nothing worked.

Anyone else having the same trouble? It is one thing for doom and quake not to work since they were free, but it's another thing to pay for an app that doesn't work.
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. I even did a full erase after trying multiple things and still no luck with opening any of the new 3D apps. Solutions anyone?
    I downloaded it and had the same problem, all I did was just restarted my phone and now it works fine xD BTW its a great game!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I used webosdoctor and it fixed things. i think it had something to do with mytether.