Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Found the answer here: tinyurl.com/Pre3Dfix

Even though I had uninstalled MyTether before the last OS upgrade, and never reinstalled it - it still left traces behind that nuke the 3D games.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I have both games and both great games BUT I perfer Need for Speed Undercover. Better graphics and a nice story line (knock off of 'Fast & Furious') to tie in all the different racing parts. Also NFS doesnt crash like A5. I recommend to restart your phone to play A5 without crashes.
    Even if the demo (A5) were still available after 2 or 3 plays (you get the buy "full version" only after playing the free demo 2-3 times), I probably wouldve still purchased the full version. After reading the reviews here, it looks like you can't go wrong with either A5 or NFS. But since I'm already used to A5, I'm going for that one. Plus it's cheaper : )

woot!!
    Last edited by algee650; 03/05/2010 at 06:05 PM.
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    I liked need for speed more.. their both good, but i prefer need for speed.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I just want to unlock all the girls in AP5.
  6.    #66  
    I bought AP5 because of the GIRLS w000t w000t
    I had and loved both on my Pre. Asphalt I got to the point where I was stuck but I did manage to finish NFSU.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post
    I had and loved both on my Pre. Asphalt I got to the point where I was stuck but I did manage to finish NFSU.
    Yea, you did finish nfsu? Is their a step to follow to win? I can't seem to finish it. :-)
    I kept playing and playing courses over and over to build money and buy better cars. I was stuck for the longest time and this was the only way I could work out getting through the last set.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post
    I kept playing and playing courses over and over to build money and buy better cars. I was stuck for the longest time and this was the only way I could work out getting through the last set.
    Ok, I got it. Back to the beginning.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234