Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Played for about 20-30 minutes yesterday, only problem I had was the "too many cards" error, but that was only because I forgot to reboot after installing. Since rebooting, I've run it 3 times since with no problems...then again, I didn't plant anything. But I was able to go to town and everything else. I've got Preware and a few patches installed, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by horadin View Post
    I have been debating on getting this for a while, keep the reviews coming!

Please don't blame problems like the too many cards on things you don't know about. It is a problem with a lot of phones regardless of preware being installed, and a problem that I have had since day one. Has nothing to do with preware.

woah easy buddy. they said *maybe* it has something to do with preware CLEARLY implying that they don't have any idea. its not like they came off stating it as fact. reeeeelax
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    This had an update yesterday just like Need for Speed. Not sure if it fixes any of the problems people have had since I have not done those things yet which have caused problems. I am upset that WooHoo'n 10 times in half a day with three different women all in the same house at the same time will kill you.
    Ok, this seems to be the place for this.. I have been trying to find a way to manually edit the savegame files to "cheat" ie give more money etc. the savegames are found in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.ea.app.sims/res_sims3/ and the saves are sim3dat0 , sim3dat1 , and sim3dat2 . There is also what seems to be a settings file sim3set which contains the names of your saved sims. I am not a coder so i have no idea how to read or even what to use to open these files, i have tried hex editors, notepad++ ... Im looking for someone with coding knowledge to help edit these files, i love The Sims, but i dont have the patience to earn the rewards. As of yet I have not found any posts anywhere of Sims "cracks" for the pre.
    hey, does anyone know where one can find a list of all the goals/wishes? I have all of them finished except for 2 and I don't know what they are (I completed all of the charcter specifc goals).
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Love it! I have the Pre Plus and don't have any issues with crashing.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12