Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    hey, there's apps that use 3D in the app cataloge now. Anyone try em yet? I'm trying to get the golf one, but it hasn't downloaded yet.

I wonder of 1.4 will enable the gfx chip to draw the gui to increase performance. That'd be soooooooo nice (I think). Oh, golf just installed.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    ok after playing the first hole of "let's golf" I'm impressed. Happy day!
    I just bought Asphalt 5, one of the racing games, and while I love it, the game crashes anytime a movie/cutscene plays (I can't believe games on the pre now have cutscenes! ), and sometimes restarts the entire pre. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by LJZaur View Post
    I just bought Asphalt 5, one of the racing games, and while I love it, the game crashes anytime a movie/cutscene plays (I can't believe games on the pre now have cutscenes! ), and sometimes restarts the entire pre. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    The game crashed a few times on me, mostly right before the game play actually started. Otherwise it's been ok
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    First i installed quake -- it didn't work.
    I click on it, it would highlight for a while, then nothing happened. I figured since it was homebrew, maybe there was a bug.

Now i have need for speed and the same thing happens. Anyone know what the problem could be? Need for speed doesn't work. could it be a patch?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    the golf game has crashed on me twice now. Once while in the backgtound, and once during the about section.
    Dang 10$ for an app that doesn't even work. This just keeps getting worse and worse.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    Dang 10$ for an app that doesn't even work. This just keeps getting worse and worse.
    I think it's been getting better and better, but it is sad that today's excitement is marred y the crashes. I don't doubt that they'll fix this up quite quickly. They're quite committed to this now.
    is the golf game really worth purchasing? or should i wait for something else? it looks great, im a big fan of golf cell games..
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    is the golf game really worth purchasing? or should i wait for something else? it looks great, im a big fan of golf cell games..
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...lf-review.html
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I was about to start a new thread, but i'll post it here. I'm excited for the new 3d games, but dunno which to buy! So far its between golf, monopoly, and need for speed.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    barring the crashing, the game seems great. You can either your patience to wait until they know what is causing the crashing and fix it, or deal with the crashing, or use you impatience to buy the game now to see how fun it is, or wait since you know the crashing will induce an anurism.

I hope that helps.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff80 View Post
    I was about to start a new thread, but i'll post it here. I'm excited for the new 3d games, but dunno which to buy! So far its between golf, monopoly, and need for speed.
    I drive a lot for work, so I got golf since it's a nice change of pace, and the cheapest one. I know this is another "early adoption" purchase, so don't want to jump in w/ both feet. Monopoly? Really?
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrolesen View Post
    I drive a lot for work, so I got golf since it's a nice change of pace, and the cheapest one. I know this is another "early adoption" purchase, so don't want to jump in w/ both feet. Monopoly? Really?
    LOL.. Well, I'm in it for the multiplayer aspect. I would def pass if it was only single player, but the product description didn't really say much bout it. I'm probably gonna go ahead and get the golf game for now. It seems addicting.
    i got need for speed its actually pretty fun my pre hasn't crashed once and i even stopped playing to make a few phone calls all seems well it resumed right back up i just can't open up email or anything i get the too many cards message
    Yeah I bought the Oregon Trail and I havent even been able to play it because it crashes after you set the game up on the begining so I dont know what gives hopefully it is being addressed. These apps must have been tested on the Pre Plus.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Is the need for speed undercover multiplayer like asphalt?
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    glyder 2 is cool.. smooth use of the accelerometer
    Palm is going to break my e-wallet, especially when they come out with some more.
    I'm in the middle of downloading Need for Speed right now, and will probably end up buying Let's Golf as well.

This is pretty sweet!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ndraiden View Post
    glyder 2 is cool.. smooth use of the accelerometer
    I'm so tempted for $3. I'd really like something fun to use the accelerometer on. I only tried the demo for the paratroopers and that was amusing. The problem is Steam already got a bunch of my money with their crazy holiday sale. I guess I can always grab it later.

I've played a couple tournaments on Let's Golf and it hasn't crashed again, so I'm pretty encouraged. I would like to hear if NFS has multiplayer. Seems like Asphalt has a big advantage if it's the only racer w/ multiplayer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast