Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    I've been waiting for a month, have u heard anything?
    Only that Gameloft plans on porting most of their iphone games and "soon"
    well, thats certainly good
    Gameloft has Soccer 10 for the iphone. Now that would be fun! So far Asphalt is my favorite. Brothers in arms is cool too, but Assassins Creed is kind of lame. I'm having a hard time with jumps.
    soccer games suck
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Gameloft has Soccer 10 for the iphone. Now that would be fun! So far Asphalt is my favorite. Brothers in arms is cool too, but Assassins Creed is kind of lame. I'm having a hard time with jumps.
    Yeah the jumping sequences really throw a monkey wrench into the game play. The controls do get a lot of getting used to, but, the more you play the better you get.

I just had to reinstall the game due to a glitch with my phone and my panicked reaction to it (deleted most of my 3d games), so I am gonna get to start all over again!
    i havent liked assasins creed so far
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    NFL 2010 - 1/10
    Running works, throwing sucks donkey ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrormmo View Post
    NFL 2010 - 1/10
    Running works, throwing sucks donkey ****.
    I found it to be the exact opposite lol
    new game hero of sparta in the app catalog !!! gameloft!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Gameloft is doing a great job.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    new game hero of sparta in the app catalog !!! gameloft!!
    downloading that one at the moment.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    I found it to be the exact opposite lol
    O.o? Care explaining, I thought about throwing my phone after this happened and noone would EVER catch it, even wide open.
    My Pre will no longer Load/start up any 3d Games
    I have Need For Speed and SuperTux installed on my Pre. I have had no issue with either from day one. For no apparent reason they will no longer load.

After tapping on the NFSU icon it lights up and then stalls and then nothing. After trying to load NFSU 3 or 4 times I will then revive the To Many Cards Error.

SpupTux after tapping the icon Shows a message at the bottom of the screen that it is starting up and then stalls and dose nothing.

I have tried everything but a total wipe with web os Dr. I read that I should try JSTop and that has not helped. JSTop shows only 19.92/20.78 mb of ram in use. here is the list.

1008 systemui 114 71
    1002 phone 75 42
    1001 Messaging 56 11
    1009 Launcher 440 8
    1003 calendar 68 8
    1005 Email 77 5
    1000 contacts 97 4
    1026 jstop 152 2
    1006 tasks 46 2
    1007 clock 37 2
    1016 supertux 18 1
    1020 zinge.gpsto... 18.1
    1004 camera 34 1
    1013 systemui 46 0
    1019 phone 80 0
    1001 systemui 134 0
    1010 Phone 26 0

Garbage Collect JavaScript Heap has not help as well.

After killing many of these tasks/and then all of them, and turning phone and Data off there is no change 3d will not run.

I have the following Patches installed(note i had no problems with need for speed through out the game I have finished the main game with these same patches installed)

add Date MM.DD.YY
    Advanced phone menu
    audio/video attachments
    led notifications
    more alarm times
    more standby times
    no alert during call
    unhide dev mode
    unthrottle download manager

What should I do????
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrormmo View Post
    O.o? Care explaining, I thought about throwing my phone after this happened and noone would EVER catch it, even wide open.
    I don't know, I never seem to have issues getting the receiver to catch the ball, maybe it's just my play style? I tend to throw to the outside corners when I pass in pretty much every football game on any platform.
    Last edited by xome1983; 02/10/2010 at 02:47 PM.
    ok i figured id chime in wit some ratings for the 3d games i have purchased and there is quite a few of them lol NFSU 10/10 Lets Golf 10/10 NFL2010 8/10 Brothers in Arms 8/10 Assassins Creed 10/10 Gangstar 7/10 Avatar 10/10(from what ive played so far) Hero of Sparta 10/10 (from what ive played so far) and i am buying tennis when i get off work 2nite...i love games im like a kid in a candy store, i no alot of ppl complain about the controls but once u get use to them they r all mostly great games
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    X-Plane: 8/10- Wide range of options for your flight from the planes, weight, time, terrain, etc.

X-Plane Carrier: 9/10- Same as above ^, with shooting!

X-Plane Racing: 8/10- Pretty much the regular X-Plane

Brain Challenge: 9/10- Fun puzzles and test

Glyder 2: 6/10- Didn't really gather my interest

Asphalt 5: 9/10- Great racing game with a variety of cars, only bummer is the cop modes...

Overall glad with the 3D games and can't wait until the PDK is available for the public.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    X-Plane: 8/10- Wide range of options for your flight from the planes, weight, time, terrain, etc.

X-Plane Carrier: 9/10- Same as above ^, with shooting!

X-Plane Racing: 8/10- Pretty much the regular X-Plane

Brain Challenge: 9/10- Fun puzzles and test

Glyder 2: 6/10- Didn't really gather my interest

Asphalt 5: 9/10- Great racing game with a variety of cars, only bummer is the cop modes...

Overall glad with the 3D games and can't wait until the PDK is available for the public.
    Anybody play Assassins Creed 2 on xbox or PS3? I'm a gamer and don't get a kick out of playing action games on a phone
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Anybody play Assassins Creed 2 on xbox or PS3? I'm a gamer and don't get a kick out of playing action games on a phone
    assassins creed 2 on xbox is the hit! i imagine the same on PS3.. a little disappinted in the mobile version.. hero of sparta gets a 10 outta 10 from me.. avatar gets 10/10.. gangstar gets 6/10 because the races suck! or maybe i just suck at racing.. what driving configuration do you all find easiest to use?
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I downloaded and installed Scrabble. It's a VERY good version of it. Easy to play/navigate around...nice sounds (I turned the music off).

You can play solo...against the computer...or with someone else (pass-n-play).

There's only one minor glitch that I've found with it...and it's not a deal-breaker, just a little annoying.

If you slide the card up to the deck-of-cards view (like to view an e-mail or txt message that arrived), the game goes "back" to the splash screen. Then, when you click on the card to bring it back into "focus", it puts you on the options screen. At that point, you have to swipe "back" to get to the main screen, choose "Quick Play" to get back to your game...at which point it will say "Resume Game - You have a saved game. Do you wish to resume it? Selecting "No" will delete it. Yes/No".

So, it's like 3 gestures to get back to your game every time you leave the card.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast