Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It's not quite up yet, should be any moment as other EA games are now up. Please post first look reviews when you receive.
    I'll be checking NFS soon and will compare to Asphalt 5, I love having options with awesome games finally on the Pre!!!!
    FYI - here's my review of Asphalt 5 to compare: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ft-review.html
    I'm excited for what is coming to palm and what is already here but I mean compare the pricing of the gaming apps to that of the iphones our NFS is 6.99 while iphones is 1.99. Man PALM I love all the new apps and 1.4 coming with flssh and vifeo recording but why the apps so pricey?
    Quote Originally Posted by jred7o7 View Post
    I'm excited for what is coming to palm and what is already here but I mean compare the pricing of the gaming apps to that of the iphones our NFS is 6.99 while iphones is 1.99. Man PALM I love all the new apps and 1.4 coming with flssh and vifeo recording but why the apps so pricey?
    companies can recoup money easier with iphone since there are more users. I'm just glad they are actually putting things out for the pre.
    ITS UP! 10 bucks... Downloading now!
    sigh, I was hoping it was 4.99ish..... oh well downloading anyways
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
  8.    #8  
    I'm downloading too.. Doom/Quake don't work for me so hopefully official 3D games will. Otherwise I guess I doctor.
    Hey guys im downloading mine too 9.99 though. its worth it But can someone post a review on it. And can anyone give me an estimate to how long this thing takes to download cause right now its been 2 minutes for me and its barely a quarter done. man.
    actuall can someone compare asphalt 5 and NFS i was thinking about picking up Asphalt 5 also...can't wait for some rpg games to come out too like modern day first person shooters...But right now i love quake.
    I finished downloading nfs, I too would like someone to compare to asphalt 5
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    woo hoo! downloading now... battery getting a little hot, wierd
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    bout half way on downloading NFS, been going for about 15 min... wohoo!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    hows it work if you have to Doctor? you get the app back cause it knows you already paid??
    bout 20 mins now and a little over 3/4 done, man i cant wait...oh a little off topic but does anyone know when precorder will get an update with a working viewfinder since palm apparently has video recording camoing to us soon. i know its coming in february but i just cant wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomeygun View Post
    hows it work if you have to Doctor? you get the app back cause it knows you already paid??
    Yes, all App Store purchases are linked to your account. If you doctor your phone, you can redownload all of your purchased content at no extra charge.
    Playing NFS now....gameplay is sick!
    all i can say is wow i would take screen shots but i forgot how to hah, but wow if asphalt 5 is anywhere near NFS graphics and these controls are just so easy and makes the game playable and very nice and fun. man someone please make a vid of these 2 games.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Downloading the game over what seems to be a tortured network. I'll do up a full fleshed out review when I get home here in a bit, so if anyone's on the fence, I'll hopefully be able to fill you in. (I'll include Screen Shots and everything).

~X~
    OMG... just finished downloading and when I tapped the 'launch' button... I got "Sorry, Too Many Cards"!!!! I thought they fixed this damn problem! I don't even have any cards open!... GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast