Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    I have too much free time on my hands I already beat the game it only crashed on me a total of 3 times very impressed now going back and beating my scores the drift mode at the end was fun during the gameplay I was thinking it would be cool if they had something like that and to my surprise they did
    i thought i was the only one!
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    NFSU is constantly crashing on me. Any ideas what I could do to fix it. Would it help to run WebOS doctor on my Pre? If I could play more than 5 min at a time it would be awesome.
    If I could only find out how to knock out Zack

BTW there are police car bashing and eluding portions.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    ... and I'm happy with it, i have received the "too many cards error" once or twice, and it has quit unexpectedly once... but other than that i think it is well worth the $10 just to see it in action, plus its hella fun... hope the improved battery in 1.4 is noticeable.

can't wait for Feb!

Last edited by toofless; 01/11/2010 at 01:03 AM. Reason: no reason
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    damn did anyone tried connecting this game to their surround sound system or any loud speaker for that matter ...using the headset jack..it's sounds so cool
    I too beat the regular racing and so far I suck at drifting. I have the Porsche and the Lamborghini but they seem difficult to drift with. I have not had the game crash one single time.
    Precentral said there was a update to this app but I have yet to see it.
    No updates showing for me.

If I want to call and ask for a refund, who do I call? Sprint? Palm? Electronic Arts?

The game is literally unplayable for me. I can no longer complete a race.

--------

I was thinking maybe a reinstall of the game would maybe fix things? I don't know how the Pre App store handles reinstallations of purchased games, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    No updates showing for me.

If I want to call and ask for a refund, who do I call? Sprint? Palm? Electronic Arts?

The game is literally unplayable for me. I can no longer complete a race.

--------

I was thinking maybe a reinstall of the game would maybe fix things? I don't know how the Pre App store handles reinstallations of purchased games, though.
    Once you've bought something from the App catalog, you can re-download it as many times as you want for free.
    to update, go to the phone update app and it should see some updates on the apps for you.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    is it possible to change the music on this game??
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    WOW This game is great for a mobile device! Best $10 I spent on an app yet!
    I downloaded this game since the first day and never had it crash on me yet. I noticed there is an update in the app catalog. Anyone have any ideas what the update does? I imagine fixes crashes for most people but i'm hesitant to download the update since i havent had any problems.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234